napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Difficulty pooping, deca question

Mark Diesel

Ridiculous title I know. The only change in anything I’ve ever done is deca at 350mg, now my poop is extra solid and it’s very infrequent pooping and obviously hard to go. Side effect of deca? My fiber intake is on point. This is the only thing I can come up with that could be the factor. Help? Lol

It happens to me occasionally. Get yourself a mild laxative and increase your water intake substantially while on any cycle.

I've never experienced this on deca or any compound for that matter, but I'd say increase water intake and get some probiotics/digestive enzymes

For sure guys. I take husk caps, and drink 2-3 gallons a day. That’s why I’m stumped! I eat more broccoli and fruit than every other guy I know too!

For sure guys. I take husk caps, and drink 2-3 gallons a day. That’s why I’m stumped! I eat more broccoli and fruit than every other guy I know too!

Could it be you have a stomach bug/virus? Might not be cycle related at all. You had the flu a few weeks back right? Maybe something is just lingering and messing with your body. Sounds like you're doing everything else right you can do to prevent something like that.

Could it be you have a stomach bug/virus? Might not be cycle related at all. You had the flu a few weeks back right? Maybe something is just lingering and messing with your body. Sounds like you're doing everything else right you can do to prevent something like that.

No I had an infection in my lungs. This started when I started the cycle though, and over time only gotten worse. Taking miralax, husk caps, I eat a ton of fruit and veges, and drink 2-3 gallons a day. Maybe closer to 4 I stop measuring after my morning workout where I’ve had 1.5 gallons.

A bowl of oatmeal every day does me wonders also...

My morning protocol is—>16oz water, a yogurt, banana, 8oz water, hydro whey protein shake with 4oz water and 12oz coldpress coffee with a scoop of whole oat powder from Muscle Feast. 8oz water, 8oz water, 8oz water, 4 eggs, whole wheat and grain toast with butter and jelly, 8oz water. <— 2 hour period. Then 12oz water with 200mg caffeine pill I’m the 25 minutes it takes to get to the gym. I drink 64oz of water while at the gym, 16oz water with 30g hydrowhey protein and 15g carb powder, 8oz water on the way home, then 3 balances meals with snacks inbetween with 8oz water every 30-45 minutes. I stop drinking water 60-90 minutes before bed, and 8oz water before bed. Every week day protocol for around 2 years.

coconut water is at the top of the list... dried apricots are very helpful as well...

I've added a lot of spinach, mushrooms and potatoes whenever I can as well. All fairly easy to add in. If you want a high dose of spinach get a bag of it, cook it in a pan (dry or with a little olive oil) until it's completely wilted and you can mow down cups of it in no time. A bag will fill a huge pan when its loose and once its done sauteing it looks like a few mouth fulls and is a dense source of potassium.

I've added a lot of spinach, mushrooms and potatoes whenever I can as well. All fairly easy to add in. If you want a high dose of spinach get a bag of it, cook it in a pan (dry or with a little olive oil) until it's completely wilted and you can mow down cups of it in no time. A bag will fill a huge pan when its loose and once its done sauteing it looks like a few mouth fulls and is a dense source of potassium.
i have three boxes of mushrooms per day and 4 servings of spinach per day, but ive gone over this several times in many threads discussing it

Try a few bowls of Raisin Bran. High in fiber, you’ll feel a bit gross the next day but it’ll flush you out (I know gross). Not potassium rich either but it’ll make you “go” for sure. Just a thought man.

Top Bottom