napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

did dbol kill my liver?

cookiemonster

Hey guys in a bit of a panic as my TRT doctor just called and said I need urgent care... I came clean with my doses but he was saying my gear is not the cause..... has anyone else seen liver enzimes this high or if Dbol can inflate the numbers that high?

I dont have the test in front of me both there were two test the scale was 0-40 and one came back 500 the other 1300 ...... Ive been on 800mg test for 12 weeks, 600mg deca for 12, and 2 weeks of Dbol at 50mg a day to "planned on last 4 weeks leading into a meet" .

It definitely beat it up pretty darn good. I recommend you don't use any orals anymore. I would say your liver can't handle it very well.

Liver enzymes vary from person to person. I got 350 off of 6 weeks of Anavar.

Damn dude. I would say your body just cant handle the orals at all. You need to detox for sure. Ive used plenty of orals in the past and have done plenty of cycles. My ALT a month ago was 59 and AST 39. My numbers are slightly elevated at most. Just stay away from anything for now bro. Some guys can run so much and not have nay issues and some people do simple cycles and their values go through the roof

yes it was 220 after 5 weeks, I waited 10-11 weeks before jumping on this Dbol maybe its just catching up with me ... no more orals

yes it was 220 after 5 weeks, I waited 10-11 weeks before jumping on this Dbol maybe its just catching up with me ... no more orals

that is insane man, i mean anadrol is very toxic and jumping from oral to oral that quickly is not giving your body enough time to detox. Be careful my dude, you only have one body. But yes i have to agree, i dont see myself touching any orals. I get bad acid reflux on them, toxic feeling, lethargy, appetite suppresses often for me. Injectables i feel great on outside of tren. More work and a pain to inject but totally worth it in the end. You save your body so much stress. But yeah man just run liver/kidney support for the next 6 months, keep retesting to makesure those values come down. Limit any drinking

Yeah it can happen. Orals beat me up pretty bad too. I wrote all orals off a couple years ago. Some people just metabolize orals through their liver more than others.

that is insane man, i mean anadrol is very toxic and jumping from oral to oral that quickly is not giving your body enough time to detox. Be careful my dude, you only have one body. But yes i have to agree, i dont see myself touching any orals. I get bad acid reflux on them, toxic feeling, lethargy, appetite suppresses often for me. Injectables i feel great on outside of tren. More work and a pain to inject but totally worth it in the end. You save your body so much stress. But yeah man just run liver/kidney support for the next 6 months, keep retesting to makesure those values come down. Limit any drinking
Everything you said is exactly how I respond as well. Orals and tren fuck me up. I wont use either anymore

I would get another blood test. Oral AAS may not be the cause. I took several months off from lifting and decided to get back at it. I hit the gym hard for a couple weeks and went in for a blood test. My liver enzymes were off the charts. Naturally I was very concerned. I was not on anything at the time of the test. After researching for a bit I learned it it possible to elevate your values by causing trama to the body among other things. The only thing that made since to me was I caused a lot of trama due to heavy lifting after a long break. My body was being shocked. Took a week off and went in for another blood pull. Everything came back fine. Completely normal values. Just my experience bro.

Top Bottom