napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Question

chimuscle

I am doing a 12 week cycle of 450 test cyp and 350 deca with arimadex .33 mg EOD and would like to know why caber is so important. The test seems to bypass any sexual problems and if I stop test 2 weeks before deca my pct should be successful. Wouldn't the progesterone/prolactin levels return to normal once the deca is out of my system? Sure the prolactin could do other stuff but permanent gyno I heard is not from prolactin, it's from estrogen. If I did get prolactin sides I could stop the deca, wouldn't that be just as efficient except of course hindering the cycles gains.

Thank you

Are you trying to get someone to recommend not taking the proper ancillaries for your cycle? You may be able to "get away" with not taking any Caber at that Deca dosage but why are you trying to avoid it? I guarantee you if you run the proper ancillaries like you're supposed to you will feel better and have less sides. If anything at least have it on hand. Prolactin is a slow creeper with Deca and when it finally shows up you're going be in trouble asking why your noodle is limp.

I don't care if it's limp if my levels return to normal once deca is out of my system. I mainly just want to know if levels return to normal once it's out and that my pct will be successful.

High prolactin levels can hinder recovery making the progress take longer.

Your body will recover those levels eventually..how long is unknown, it's person to person based

A little goes a long way bro. You can start with as little as 0.25mg e3d which is half a pill. I feel it's better to start with a lower dosage and increase if necessary.

you dont HAVE to use a lot of caber to control everything... trust me when i tell you, you WILL care if you start getting the sides with deca because its just not the physical aspect of it but the mental aspect which can be just as bad... one thing i've learned using nandrolones this long is that a little bit of caber goes a long way... .5 mg every 3 days is quite a lot... i would start with .25 mg and assess from there

you dont HAVE to use a lot of caber to control everything... trust me when i tell you, you WILL care if you start getting the sides with deca because its just not the physical aspect of it but the mental aspect which can be just as bad... one thing i've learned using nandrolones this long is that a little bit of caber goes a long way... .5 mg every 3 days is quite a lot... i would start with .25 mg and assess from there

Will do boss.

When I was on Deca I wanted to get back with my ex wife. When I got off I was like what the fuck was I thinking. The sides can mess with your head.

When I was on Deca I wanted to get back with my ex wife. When I got off I was like what the fuck was I thinking. The sides can mess with your head.
lolll i never had any psychological effects like that with... i have really good experiences... the only thing that really fucked with my head was tren

lmao!! Sorry, but that's funny right there!

So, I'm also starting a new cycle with 300 deca/wk and .25mg dbol ed. Should I wait until sides start or just take the .25-.5 mg every 3rd day just as a precaution?

So, I'm also starting a new cycle with 300 deca/wk and .25mg dbol ed. Should I wait until sides start or just take the .25-.5 mg every 3rd day just as a precaution?

You don't want to wait for sides. Take it from the start throughout the time you are on Deca

you NEVER and i mean NEVER "wait" for sides to come on.. i have no clue how anyone could ever advise that or would think that was wise...

Glad to make you laugh bro. Like I said earlier prolactin with Deca is a creeper. It'll show up when you least expect it and it'll already be too late. Best not to wait...

That's some funny shit right there!! Craziest side I've heard of yet. I had to talk a buddy out of his plan for using Deca in his second cycle ever. I'll have to tell him about that one.

That's some funny shit right there!! Craziest side I've heard of yet. I had to talk a buddy out of his plan for using Deca in his second cycle ever. I'll have to tell him about that one.
I'm sure it was Deca because the 2nd time I ran it same emotional shit happened. I don't plan on a 3rd time.

Personally deca was in my system long after my cycle ended. With this my prolactin was high and needed caber after cycle. Make sure you check bloods months after your cycle ends. Deca can last up to 18 months afterwards.

Top Bottom