napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca for Tendenitis of the wrist

Takmard

Hey everyone, I have a few questions regarding the possible use of Deca for relieving pain in my hands due to Swelling of the tissues (tendons) connecting muscle to bone in the wrist. But first things first, I am 47 , 178 lbs, around 15% body fat, been working out on/off for 20+ yrs. I have very low natural Test production and since my dr. refused to help me I tried self admin. TRT for a period of 6 months. I decided to stop TRT due to sides mainly hair loss. After researching other avenues I started taking Clomid at 25 mg daily and it raised my test to normal levels (400ng/dl) and I feel much much better now without sides of any kind.
I have major pain in both my hands due to Swelling of the tissues (tendons) connecting muscle to bone in the wrist caused by years of repetitive motion from working with my hands. I've seen an Orthopedic dr. and had injected the area with cortisone a couple times but the problem is there and keeps me from working out and doing other daily tasks.
My question/s:
1- can I take a low dose deca without the use of Testosterone if I continue to take Clomid instead to raise my T levels?
2- how much would be a minimum dose to see results?
3- Would I need to take Caber with super low doses?
4-Is there a risk of getting D-dick with low dose use? Thanks

Arent there some sarms out there that help soft tissue heal?

For low t i was on clomid first but the doc didnt want me on the long term so went to trt but dunno what to say about the hair loss except maybe sarms r the way to go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1. Not recommended

2. 150mg

3. Probably not but B6 will help

4. Not likely but definitely possible especially without Test.

Like ccbram pointed out, Deca will provide temporary relief which could lead to even more damage if you continue to lift...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the worst things you could do. Deca is a steroid so it would take your testosterone from where it is to zero. Clomid won't change that. Then you will have a LOT of sides since youd have no test in your body at all.

Thank you all for the info everyone. I had a feeling it was a bad idea, I guess I may have to eventually have surgery to see if it helps, they said its not guaranteed to work but it might. It sucks to have to give up working out although not entirely.

Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. As far as healing properties versus masking symptoms? it is like buying some time for your joints, and wont necessarily make them any worse, but when you come off of deca, synovial fluids decrease, and your back to where you were or often times even worse...

mk2866 and mk677 provide REAL healing benefits for you

Mk677 is out of my budget right now but would be interested in taking MK2866 and see how much relief I can get from it. Who sells quality MK2866 on here besides SarmsX?

There’s actually a whole side of the forum dedicated to sarm sources, check it out, lady pharma is one and prices are via email

Top Bottom