napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA and cartilage repair

On top of SARMS you could probably try a collagen supplement. I don't know the efficacy of those supplements but a lot of my climber buddies say it helps.

yes planning to have coctail, sarms suggested in this forum plus multivitamins, minerals, collagen, chondroitin, glucosamin, msm plus some aminos like taurine and glutamine ... hopefully my knee will be good again (and have hops for my small herniations too ...)

yes planning to have coctail, sarms suggested in this forum plus multivitamins, minerals, collagen, chondroitin, glucosamin, msm plus some aminos like taurine and glutamine ... hopefully my knee will be good again (and have hops for my small herniations too ...)
that should have you covered.. keep us updated brother and let me know anytime you have questions...

CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT LISTENING... I CANT MAKE THIS ANY EASIER...

STEROIDS ARE A "BAND AID" TO A WOUND... THEY DONT ACTUALLY HEAL SHIT!! once you discontinue, guess what, you are right back to where you were but sarms provide REAL healing... i dont for the life of me understand why i have to keep repeating it man... i said that already yet you want me to repeat it again

Yes, so true. I went through it with Deca, i had a bicep tendon issue, stiil dont know what it is. Anyways, i used deca 100mg a week and my pain was instantly healed but when i stopped the deca the pain returned.

PS, this is my first post!
J

Yes, so true. I went through it with Deca, i had a bicep tendon issue, stiil dont know what it is. Anyways, i used deca 100mg a week and my pain was instantly healed but when i stopped the deca the pain returned.

PS, this is my first post!
J
thanks for posting bro... that was very very pertinent and i hope people read it so they can see this is something that often happens...

would you suggest taking any test boost supplement like tribulus during the cycle? Would it mase sense and would it worth the money and effort?

thanks
G

hello again,

back on this old thread, so, due to several reasons, i was not able to follow the protocol suggested above yet, buti am about to start.

Reading through the net, it looks like when one incorporates LGD, he probably needs to run test as well. Can you please comment on this? Especially taking into account that you advocate a 12 week cycle

cheers

hello again,

back on this old thread, so, due to several reasons, i was not able to follow the protocol suggested above yet, buti am about to start.

Reading through the net, it looks like when one incorporates LGD, he probably needs to run test as well. Can you please comment on this? Especially taking into account that you advocate a 12 week cycle

cheers
im not sure where you are getting that but thats COMPLETELY false..

ok, i just want to nmake sure that i will not have surprises in my plan, as i am travelling quite a bit pinning is not an option for me (flying with needles in my hand luggage is obvisously not ideal), so was thinking that if test base is required, maybe i could shorten the LGD to the last 6 weeks instead ...

thanks for the answer

Have used joint support supplements in the past but with no success at all. I was thinking to add these on aSARMS protocol just in case ...

Ok,understood,6 weeks is far too little.

any ancillaries i need to have to beon the safe side?

Will get some clomid for sure, anything else for on cycle and as pct?

Have used joint support supplements in the past but with no success at all. I was thinking to add these on aSARMS protocol just in case ...

Ok,understood,6 weeks is far too little.

any ancillaries i need to have to beon the safe side?

Will get some clomid for sure, anything else for on cycle and as pct?

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom