napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA and cartilage repair

toheeds

Hi Dylan,

I am 45 years old suffering from slight chondromalacia patella and 2 small bulges in lower back (squats done incorrectly), I do so some weight lifting but I am not even an amateur nowadays with family obligations …

I have been researching on Internet if steroids can help me, also watched most of your videos, it looks like DECA is very promising on helping with issues above.

Kind question to you is if (from your experience) DECA can help me repair and what would be the right dosage (medical-wise only, not interesting in becoming a pro BB ..)?

Complete bro-science bossman.

Deca is not used for "healing"

Mast isn't an AI.

What do you know about SARMS?

deca is one of my favorites but its not true healing... its a band aid to a wound... it increases collagen synthesis while using it but that disappears when you discontinue use.. its not real healing... if you want REAL healing, then you need to look at sarms, especially the sarms healing stack.. here is a link to my sarms articles... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you need to specifically focus on MK2866, MK677 and LGD-4033... after you get an understanding of sarms, let me know and i can help you get REAL healing and improve your quality of life in a major way bro..

thanks all for your answers!

I admit, i dont know much about SARMS; will have a look!

I considered HGH for a while but risk is too high (find legit stuff and health-wise) and very expensive.

I think the keyword here is that I a have slight cartilage issue and a slight disk bulg. I did PRP on my knees which doesnt produce 100% healine cartilage (teh end result has a good percentage of Type I collagen) and still 4 years after my knees are (not brand new) but so much better.

As far as I understand Deca triples the collagen synthesis and also boosts hormones like GH and IGF-1, so why Deca shall not be considered as a healing protocol?

What did bobybuilders and powerlifters do in the old days befoe SARMS? I bet most of them (if not all) had several serious incidences on their joints and lower back, whats was the healing agent to overome these? I would assume Deca ...

In what sense SARMS are better on this front than DECA? It looks like they have less side effects ... Thats cool, but for the rest they look exactly the same in terms of "real" effects ..

Any real life examples or studies on SARMS healing cartilage and disk bulgs?

thanks!
George

I considered HGH for a while but risk is too high (find legit stuff and health-wise) and very expensive.

I think the keyword here is that I a have slight cartilage issue and a slight disk bulg. I did PRP on my knees which doesnt produce 100% healine cartilage (teh end result has a good percentage of Type I collagen) and still 4 years after my knees are (not brand new) but so much better.

As far as I understand Deca triples the collagen synthesis and also boosts hormones like GH and IGF-1, so why Deca shall not be considered as a healing protocol?

What did bobybuilders and powerlifters do in the old days befoe SARMS? I bet most of them (if not all) had several serious incidences on their joints and lower back, whats was the healing agent to overome these? I would assume Deca ...

In what sense SARMS are better on this front than DECA? It looks like they have less side effects ... Thats cool, but for the rest they look exactly the same in terms of "real" effects ..

thanks!
George

Deca does not actually promote any real healing abilities. It only lubricates and masks pain.

To say that sarms and dca are the same is completely false as well. Like I said, Deca doesn't promote any real healing at all, where sarms give actual real healing benefits that are undeniable.

What exactly is your stats and training experience?

The best sarms stack you can run for healing is the healing and recovery stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

here are the SARMS characteristics according to isarms.com:

As a summary, we can say that SARMS offer the following benefits:

Even though a slight HPTA suppression may be present at higher doses that are run for longer time periods, a stringent PCT is not necessary.
High oral bio-availabilty without any damage to your liver; compared to the nasty toxic effects of steroids and prohormones on the liver.
Anabolic even at low doses
Great for strength
Great for lean mass gains
Great for body recomposition
Great for endurance (aerobic or anaerobic)
Joint healing properties

so, in what sense they are different that AAS in terms of actual effects?

thanks!
George
apparently i was not clear when i said deca is a temporary solution to a long term problem that provides no actual healing... you can try it if you want but its not going to do anything for you long term... its a band aid to a wound like i said.... when you use it, its going to help, absolutely but when you stop then you will see what i am saying... just trying to help but you can try whatever you like... im trying to help you get a long term solution...

here are the SARMS characteristics according to isarms.com:

As a summary, we can say that SARMS offer the following benefits:

Even though a slight HPTA suppression may be present at higher doses that are run for longer time periods, a stringent PCT is not necessary.
High oral bio-availabilty without any damage to your liver; compared to the nasty toxic effects of steroids and prohormones on the liver.
Anabolic even at low doses
Great for strength
Great for lean mass gains
Great for body recomposition
Great for endurance (aerobic or anaerobic)
Joint healing properties

so, in what sense they are different that AAS in terms of actual effects?
yes exactly...

right! so, please tell me whats so different compared to AAS ... And why they are better ...

AAS give you benefits while on them and once you come off you go back to where you started.
Have you seen Pro bodybuilders when they are on AAS the are huge once they retire they deflate

Sarms you take them you heal and don't go back to the old injury unless you injure yourself again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right! so, please tell me whats so different compared to AAS ... And why they are better ...
CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT LISTENING... I CANT MAKE THIS ANY EASIER...

STEROIDS ARE A "BAND AID" TO A WOUND... THEY DONT ACTUALLY HEAL SHIT!! once you discontinue, guess what, you are right back to where you were but sarms provide REAL healing... i dont for the life of me understand why i have to keep repeating it man... i said that already yet you want me to repeat it again

ok, any evidence or medical report backiing this up?

thanks
G

A simple google search on your part might save everyone a headache. Like many PEDs many of these sarms were originally made by pharmaceutical companies... Ligand Pharmaceuticals, GTX, etc. There's plenty of articles and testimonials on them and their effectiveness. You can look up how these orally active compounds work in the body on your own.... It would take eons to go through all of the information and type it out for you. Using Deca for the sole purpose of healing something is stupid...

Last edited:
hello again,

assuming i will follow the protocol you sugegsted, do i need some sort of on cycle support? (for gyno for example?)
thanks
george

hello again,

assuming i will follow the protocol you sugegsted, do i need some sort of on cycle support? (for gyno for example?)
thanks
george
Sarms do not aromatize into estrogen so that should not be a concern at all. However I do recommend having an AI on hand at all times

hello again,

thanks
george
sarms do convert to estrogen but you should always have aromasin or arimidex on hand, regardless of what you are running...

Thanks for your answers!

Does a simple thing like 6-OXO do the trick or not? If not, what would be preffered, aromasin or adex?

Top Bottom