napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Since dbol's half life is only 8 hours or so, would it be a good idea to take aromasin with dbol to counter the aromatizarion?

Always take an AI with Dbol as far as the same time havent thought about it. Aromisn has the shortest half life but tends too have the longest effect because its a suicide inhibitor and has no rebound but you could split the dosage and take them together . in theory it seems logical that it would have added benifit Id try it out

It was always advised to me to take aromasin at night before ved because estrogen levels are at their highest for the day at that point

I just take it in the morning and at night man. I wouldnt think too much about it. I also take dbol morning and night so Idk it just works out. I had a dude who would sell aromasin in 6.5's too so it really did work out pretty well. As long as your in the proper window I wouldnt be too concerned. Try it out though man and see how it goes. Thats the way to really know.

Dude your question makes absolutely no sense. Aromasin half life is extremely long, so it literally makes zero difference when you take it. The levels of the compound in your body will be constant and regulated as long as you at least take it every other day. If you take it every day it makes it even more of a non issue. It doesn't matter if you take it in the morning or night either. Just do whatever works best for you

Dude your question makes absolutely no sense. Aromasin half life is extremely long, so it literally makes zero difference when you take it. The levels of the compound in your body will be constant and regulated as long as you at least take it every other day. If you take it every day it makes it even more of a non issue. It doesn't matter if you take it in the morning or night either. Just do whatever works best for you

Actually aromisin has a 24 hr half life thats why I prefer daily dosing instead of EOD

The half life of Aromasin is around 9 hours for males but since it is a suicidal inhibitor, the effects are prolonged which I'm sure Rick was referring to. Here is a quick run down:

-24 hours after one 25mg dose: estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
-72 hours after one 25mg dose: estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline (even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated)
-120 hours after one 25mg dose: estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

So dosing can effectively be anywhere from ed to e3d and do it's job dependent on the individual's sensitivity. For the OP, it shouldn't make a difference for what time you take it in conjunction with dbol. I would just start at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there as needed.

The half life of Aromasin is around 9 hours for males but since it is a suicidal inhibitor, the effects are prolonged which I'm sure Rick was referring to. Here is a quick run down:

-72 hours after one 25mg dose: estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline (even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated)
-120 hours after one 25mg dose: estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

So dosing can effectively be anywhere from ed to e3d and do it's job dependent on the individual's sensitivity. For the OP, it shouldn't make a difference for what time you take it in conjunction with dbol. I would just start at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there as needed.

Yes you are absolutely correct. I should have reworded it, but thank you for putting up the info to support what I was trying to say. A single dose of Aromasin kills aromatase from forming and more can't be made until new enzymes are created. That's why it can be taken EOD and still have a pronounced effect

Yes you are absolutely correct. I should have reworded it, but thank you for putting up the info to support what I was trying to say. A single dose of Aromasin kills aromatase from forming and more can't be made until new enzymes are created. That's why it can be taken EOD and still have a pronounced effect

No problem brother. I knew what you were getting at.

...and I learned something new about Aromasin today! lol

Top Bottom