Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

dbol in australia

lambospo

New member
Member
hi bro I'm from Australia and I only heard about DBol in your video on youtube. I'm 23 and weight 58.5, I really wanna add some weights but I don't really know what products to get on, can you pls help?
 
hi bro I'm from Australia and I only heard about DBol in your video on youtube. I'm 23 and weight 58.5, I really wanna add some weights but I don't really know what products to get on, can you pls help?
bro just stop RIGHT NOW... you want to "get on some weights" LOL bro COME ON... you need years and years of training before you even consider steroids... not to mention your WAY too young and you dont even work out! this is so absurd bro... this is insulting to everyone who busts their ass everyday and your hoping to get a shortcut and you have done NOTHING on your own, NOTHING... you have a better chance of finding a genie in a lamp than anyone recommending steroids to you.. YOU need to start working out, learning how to eat etc for MANY years... your basically a million miles away from steroid use...
 
Start off with some quality protein powder and some creatine for now Bro.. Work yourself out a Nice work out plan and train. Eat and sleep Bro... Put some mileage in and START researching sarms bro.... no quick fixes ... how long have you been lifting for?? its just like what Dylan stated.... "YOU need to start working out, learning how to eat etc for MANY years... your basically a million miles away from steroid use..."
 
please let me know your understanding this bro because your gong to really hurt yourself if you continue on...
 
Top Bottom