napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol help

saamt12

Hello Dylan.
Tank toi very much for your videos I appreciate your efforts helping people get to their goals and sensibilizing them.

I need your advice:

Age 31 years old
176 cm
52 kg

What about running dbol for 4 weeks 10 or 15 mg per day?

Hey bro... are you running test with the dbol? Dbol only is a horrible cycle...

Hi bro's

Yes indeed 114 LG. I am underweight.. So skinny.. I have tried shakers. Whey. Test boosts (tribilus) but I only gained 2kg (4.4lb) I attached some photos to my first email.

My goal is only to get the normal. Weight and then try to keep the gains with a proper diet and exercise.

I don't want to be huge. Just normal and I am thinking of dbot with low dosage.

What do you mean by a foundation? Is there a minimum weight to run dbol
Thanks

bro, you are like 5'8, you need to be at least 160-165 before you even consider this... and you NEVER run dbol without test either...

It seems impossible for me to get to 160 naturally..
Do you know a lot of people who gained 9lb without steroids?
Please how can I get to the normal weight without scewing my health

Don't run an oral only cycle. It will hurt you more than help. The oral will shut down your own production and you won't have any extra coming in. That's why you always have a Test base.

Also you're way too small to be thinking about this. AAS only makes sense when you've used the basics for a good long while: food, training, sleep. I guarantee you that if you're that light, you are just not eating enough. And at that age, I'm actually almost worried there's a medical reason. I've never heard of a 31y old 5'8 male who weighs 114. I would honestly suggest that you see a physician and make sure you're health and then after that you just need a regulated, calorie tracked diet. Body weight is all about energy in/energy out. GL.

Thanks bro.. Full of sense

Bro... the problem is obviously in your diet. Why don't you post what you eat on a typical day, so we can help you out?
I used to be very skinny too... I gained 30lbs NATURALLY in less than two years... diet is everything bro

I can attest that I was very slight when I started lifting. I was not more than 125 lbs at 5'7 until after college. I went from 125-175 before cycling. It took about... 8 years.

I really want to help you out brother, but you need to understand that you will only gain weight if you eat correctly, train correctly and if you stay consistent...

The first thing you need to do is calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)....you can use an online calculator like tdeecalculator.net. These are not always 100% precise, but they're a good starting point....

Based on your stats, I calculated that your TDEE is around 2,279kcal. If you want to gain weight, you need to eat more than that. You should aim for 300-500kcal more... so that equates to about 2,779kcal daily.

The next thing you need to do is split these calories into macros... typical bulking macros are 40/40/20 (pro/carbs/fat)... however as you're very undersized I would start with carbs at 50%... at least that is what worked for me.

So, 30% pro, 50% carbs and 20% fat means that everyday you need to eat 208g of protein, 347g of carbs and 62g of fat.

Now that you know how much you need to eat, you need to choose the right food... a few examples:

Carbs: rice, sweet potatoes, pasta, oats, vegetables...

Protein: whey, chicken, lean beef, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, milk...

Healthy fats: olive oil, walnuts, almonds, avocados...

From my experience, skinny guys always tend to overestimate what they eat. So use any app like Lifesum of Fitness Pal to track your calories and macros...

Finally, make sure your training is on point... you won't get big by doing bicep curls. You need to focus on big, compound exercises, like squats, deadlifts, bench press, overhead presses, etc...

I just hope you understand that using steroids at your weight is absolutely pointless bro... I've seen quite a few skinny guys doing this, but they end up losing everything when the cycle ends, because they don't know how to eat... people really do get very caught up in what to cycle as opposed to what to eat and then they're surprised when they lose all gains after pct... the answer actually resides on their dinner plate..

If it's impossible naturally then juice won't help......it doesn't work that way.

What's your medical history? Any current medications?

Bro, there are some serious obvious holes in your diet. I see so many people going through this regularly and everybody always says they are just naturally skinny, whch is nothing but an excuse. Everything can be overcome with diet and working hard in the gym. I was an undersized small little guy myself once. I turned that around learning how to eat and train properly

You need to monitor, weigh, and track everything. Here is a good diet resource for you to follow. I suggest starting here

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

impossible??? its more impossible to be that small bro... do you eat anything? can you post your daily diet? you have to understand how absolutely ridiculous you sound saying that it is impossible... thats not going to get you anywhere because its so ridiculous man

It's not impossible bro. From 16-23 years old, I couldn't touch 120lbs to save my life. Had to change my diet, consume ALL the calories, lift heavy(whatever heavy was at the time). I finally hit 140-150 once I turned 26-28. Kept eating, lifting heavy (swapping heavy for intensity and volume workouts here and there to get shredded) When I was 29 ish. I finally hit 170 but had some body fat with that as well. (Around 18-19%). I'm 31 now with just ONE blast cycle under my belt and was able to recomp from 170 @18% body fat to 178 @11 -12% body fat. No boasting or bragging but letting you know it IS possible. Gotta put in the work man.

Can't expect to take gear and magically gain 10-20 lbs. Even if you did run dbol +test, you gotta eat quality calories unless you want size and not care about esthetics... patience is key.

Top Bottom