napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol/anadrol combined for front loading?

Keep in mind that your liver doesn't give a fuck about how experienced with AAS you are. The toxicity impacts it heavily and the more toxicity you give it the worse it is. As a matter of fact there is some data to support the fact that the more times you've beat up your liver over the years, the harder it becomes for it to repair itself. The liver is pretty miraculous at repairing itself but it can only take so much
WELL SAID BROTHER, i could not agree more... the more you have used them, in fact, makes it harder on you to use them as time goes on...

WELL SAID BROTHER, i could not agree more... the more you have used them, in fact, makes it harder on you to use them as time goes on...
well, maybe I won't try the combo....really wanted to but I don't want to push it. this is food for thought. great insight bro's thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

well, maybe I won't try the combo....really wanted to but I don't want to push it. this is food for thought. great insight bro's thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
you just have to consider, the more you drink over time, the harder it is on your liver right? so clearly , the more you use orals, over time, its going to be harder and harder on it...

you just have to consider, the more you drink over time, the harder it is on your liver right? so clearly , the more you use orals, over time, its going to be harder and harder on it...
That's exactly right. No different than these alcoholics that brag about having livers of steel. Then one day the end up with bad liver problems...and it's not because they started drinking more. It's because their liver just couldn't take the abuse anymore

That's exactly right. No different than these alcoholics that brag about having livers of steel. Then one day the end up with bad liver problems...and it's not because they started drinking more. It's because their liver just couldn't take the abuse anymore
absolutely right... thats why im just going to be running single compound cycles after this one... the older you get, the scarier it gets and you see after running several cycles, a little bit gets you just as much as a big cycle... its just not necessary...

absolutely right... thats why im just going to be running single compound cycles after this one... the older you get, the scarier it gets and you see after running several cycles, a little bit gets you just as much as a big cycle... its just not necessary...

I think you and I are on the same page there Dylan. We've both learned so much. Over the years about cycles and through trial and error you learn the right way of doing things. I've pretty much written off certain things and ive done a lot of thinking lately on toning down my own cycles even more. The added dosages and compounds really don't offer a lot more but it does add a lot more strain. I like safe, simple, and effctive. As I get older I think more and more about longevity in this lifestyle. I'm honestly at a point now that I don't want to get much bigger as it is anyways. Maybe 10 more pounds at the most. I probably have another couple years of blasting in me, and then I will probably go to strictly sarms cycles to compliment my TRT with maybe some low dose Deca for joints, etc... I can achieve so much with them now without the side effects and health strain that steroids bring.

I didn't want to derail the thread by any means, but I think it's an important thing to bring up

I think you and I are on the same page there Dylan. We've both learned so much. Over the years about cycles and through trial and error you learn the right way of doing things. I've pretty much written off certain things and ive done a lot of thinking lately on toning down my own cycles even more. The added dosages and compounds really don't offer a lot more but it does add a lot more strain. I like safe, simple, and effctive. As I get older I think more and more about longevity in this lifestyle. I'm honestly at a point now that I don't want to get much bigger as it is anyways. Maybe 10 more pounds at the most. I probably have another couple years of blasting in me, and then I will probably go to strictly sarms cycles to compliment my TRT with maybe some low dose Deca for joints, etc... I can achieve so much with them now without the side effects and health strain that steroids bring.

I didn't want to derail the thread by any means, but I think it's an important thing to bring up
Im with you and just going on we just witnessed with two losses this close together, i have a feeling there is some sort of correlation there... maybe not entirely but i have a feeling there are contributing factors... im going to be doing the same as you... im happy with just test and winstrol at this point to be honest... this is going to be one of my last "bigger cycles" i think... i was even considering just coming off trt completely to try to improve our chances of having a child... i just know how difficult that will be and ive been on it for about 3-4 years but its something im considering but im for sure dialing everything down from here on out...

Top Bottom