napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Damn, Tren did a number on my cholesterol

21infantry

285 at the end of the cycle, got some work to do. Looking through some threads this isn't abnormal but didn't expect it to be that high. It was 179 and my RBC was at 19.8, gave blood so now I should be good. But that Valhalla is some strong shit.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

285 at the end of the cycle, got some work to do. Looking through some threads this isn't abnormal but didn't expect it to be that high. It was 179 and my RBC was at 19.8, gave blood so now I should be good. But that Valhalla is some strong shit.

What dose were you running the tren at?

Doc didn't seem to worried. Cool dude, told me to eat better, he knows I'm on shit, cholesterol is usually well in parameters. Told me he sees fat people all the time close to 400

Anybody have any idea how long it takes to get back to 'normal'? I realize it probably varies a lot.

The good thing that the Doc told me while high, it isn't so high that it's of major concern at this point. Told me the threshold for borderline high is 240 and to shoot for that by the end of the month and I should be good and normal range by the end of three months.

Truth.
45d5ba40973984c7ad87c1ec85d63451.jpg

VALHALLA CEO

dam, straight from the freezer too

tren will reck your cholesterol and can really hurt your blood pressure too... thats the reason i say that gw is a must with it on top of the cardio aspect of everything....

Tren is no joke, and probably one of the worst if not the worst on lipids. It's harsh shit. Last summer I only ran Tren at 200-300mg per week and it really fucked my numbers up good too. GW defnitely helps and I wouldn't run Tren without it. Just know that Tren is just too damn powerful and keeping your lipid numbers in range probably isn't going to happen

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys, just posted this stuff as to show what Tren does to lipids. I'm a person who has had pretty good colesterol in the past. Next run of tren GW is definitely in the mix. Now back to getting these numbers down.

Thanks guys, just posted this stuff as to show what Tren does to lipids. I'm a person who has had pretty good colesterol in the past. Next run of tren GW is definitely in the mix. Now back to getting these numbers down.

at least your always wise about what you do and even if something goes wrong, you dont make the same mistake twice... i like that bro...

It's defnitely something everybody needs to be fully aware of before using Tren.

My friend is a tren enthusiast and runs gw and citrus bergamot while on and says his cholesterol still goes up but never in the high area. Has anyone else used citrus bergamot with tren?

Tren is no joke, and probably one of the worst if not the worst on lipids. It's harsh shit. Last summer I only ran Tren at 200-300mg per week and it really fucked my numbers up good too. GW defnitely helps and I wouldn't run Tren without it. Just know that Tren is just too damn powerful and keeping your lipid numbers in range probably isn't going to happen

yep very much so,Tren trumps everything else not very realistic for people to believe they can keep all levels in check while using Tren. I always throw GW with tren just for that extra assist, better GW with Tren than without thats for sure

My friend is a tren enthusiast and runs gw and citrus bergamot while on and says his cholesterol still goes up but never in the high area. Has anyone else used citrus bergamot with tren?
no and it can help to a small extent but nothing drastic however its very wise to add anything you can to help... it certainly wont hurt.. GW is very very strong with cholesterol.. it was actually initially designed for that purpose

Top Bottom