napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Damn so close, just missed it!

21infantry

Was going for a 495lb deadlift PR, couldn't lock it out missed it by a inch. Weird the lockout has never been a issue. Frusterated

hang in there brother you got this

The Frusterating thing is that the pull from the bottom has always been the problem in the past, if I got it pass mid shin I was going to pull it with ease at that point. Now it seems the opposite is true, I felt like I had another 40lbs I could of pulled from the bottom. First world problems I guess.

lmao well Imma tell you man I wish I had ur fucking problems hahaha I would literally shit my pants right up in the gym. If I didn't totally shit I can bet a turd would be playing bingo blotter in my drawers. like a little brown whack a mole

Happens to us all brother. Gives you the push and drive to blow right past it next time

thats fine though... the failure today will lead to success in the future.. you NEED that to happen... watch what happens now that you see how close you are and how bad you want it... you will see... i have no doubt you will not only hit this but far surpass it... your just fine... this was a good thing bro...

Dude lock out is so gay. That one pisses me off. I know the feeling. I rather fail mid lift than at lock out.

It happens to the best of us. It's a great feeling when you finally pull 5 plates on each side.... then 6 plates... never enough lol. Just keep at it bud. Before you know it, you'll be hitting that for reps.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Try to mix in chains on the bar to work on focal point training on the top end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you do your deadlifts what is your set/rep or do you lift percentages. I just broke 400 last month and I would do 5 sets of 3 @ 70% 1RM. Then 5 sets of 2 with 90% 1RM and I was able to increase my deadlift from 340 to 400 in a month. A little crossfit programming for you.

What's your height/weight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

When you do your deadlifts what is your set/rep or do you lift percentages. I just broke 400 last month and I would do 5 sets of 3 @ 70% 1RM. Then 5 sets of 2 with 90% 1RM and I was able to increase my deadlift from 340 to 400 in a month. A little crossfit programming for you.

What's your height/weight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
5 9 190 I use rpe usually no more then 5 reps 3 to 7 sets. Switching over next week to 5-3-1

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom