napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling Orals on PCT

Mark Diesel

I was having a discussion with a buddy last week and i was curious to what the forum guys thought about this. I blast and cruise (I have low t), and my buddy who has a lot more experience then I do was saying it would be better to do what he does, which is run 400 test 200 deca year round and cycle orals. He used to run 600 test 400 tren 60 anavar on cycle and 200 test 200 deca on his trt which was doctor prescribed (or so he says, he is 40 something and have no reason to doubt him), and he decided he was getting too old and busy to run crazy cycles with tren and orals, so he just stays at 400 test 200 deca year round which is the deca prescription and smack in the middle of the test he runs on and off cycle, no more orals except for occasional 50mg dbol pre workouts. Now.... i typically run 400-500test/600bold/200-300 deca and then come down to 200mg test cruise. I rejected the idea immediately, but now I am starting to ponder if it would be more beneficial for me to run 400test/200deca for a year, and cycle anadrol 4 weeks on 8 weeks off. I am a powerlifter and my only goal is strength to bodyweight, tren does not do well with me. I am very new to the steroid game (about a year), so i ask a lot of questions and pick at a lot of brains. thanks

In my opinion, it makes no sense... basically that means that you’re on cycle all the time ... even 200mg in my opinion is a bit too high for a trt dose ....
staying at 400mg year round is too stressful for the heart and body in general ...

In my opinion, it makes no sense... basically that means that you’re on cycle all the time ... even 200mg in my opinion is a bit too high for a trt dose ....
staying at 400mg year round is too stressful for the heart and body in general ...

Agree... a typical trt dose is around 100-125mg. You're putting unnecessary stress on the organs doing anything higher do you run anything for organ support.

Cycle support helps, definitely... but it doesn’t completely eliminate all risks... the problem here is that we’re talking about basically staying on cycle all the time.... it makes no sense at all (gains will stop after a while; see myostatin) and it WILL create problems... just think about blood thickness for example ... there are people that have died because they were always on cycle and their blood was too thick...

Well let's see.....being on superphsiological levels of androgens year round putting your health values through the ringer and substantially raising your RBC, hematocrit and thickening your blood to give you a high risk of heart attack and stroke?? I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to figure out this is one of the dumbest things you can do.

I knew a guy that did something similar to this. He died about 4 years ago from a massive heart attack at 46

Then factor in the fact that you will basically keep your myostatin raised so high it will be impossible to make gains, and not only do you destroy your health, you get no returns in the process while wasting money, gear, and your health

Well let's see.....being on superphsiological levels of androgens year round putting your health values through the ringer and substantially raising your RBC, hematocrit and thickening your blood to give you a high risk of heart attack and stroke?? I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to figure out this is one of the dumbest things you can do.

I knew a guy that did something similar to this. He died about 4 years ago from a massive heart attack at 46

Then factor in the fact that you will basically keep your myostatin raised so high it will be impossible to make gains, and not only do you destroy your health, you get no returns in the process while wasting money, gear, and your health
i completely agree and dont even want to follow up any further because for me , its just common sense and when someone is intent on doing something, i find no matter what you say or do they will do it anyway... i know this, its just shaving years off your life and if you are ok with that, then by all means...

Thanks guys, it is what I figured. I will continue to blast and cruise I thought I should. It made sense in a weird way, and mainly bc I don't know the science behind much of this just the dos and fonts according to Dylan's videos

Thanks guys, it is what I figured. I will continue to blast and cruise I thought I should. It made sense in a weird way, and mainly bc I don't know the science behind much of this just the dos and fonts according to Dylan's videos
That's why you never just want to follow what some guy at the gym or a friend does. People do some FUCKED up shit....let me tell ya

Top Bottom