napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling Off/on VS Blast/Cruise

per4mance

Height: 5'9 Male
Weight: 201lbs
Body Fat %: 15-16%

I've been training for 7 years. I now have competed twice in strongman placing top 10 my first year and then top 5 my second year in the 200lb weight class.

I need to get up to 231 and fill out the middle weight class. Projection is 2 years.

1st Cycle Plan:

Weeks 1-12 Test every 4 days 200mg (400mg/week)
Weeks 1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Weeks 10-14 HCG 1000ius/week (x2/week 500ius)
Weeks 12-14 Clear Esters
Weeks 15-18 PCT

PCT:

Aromasin = 12.5mg EOD 15-18
Nolvadex = 40mg ED 15,16; 20mg ED 17,18
Clomid = 50mg 15,16 ED; 25mg 17, 18 ED
MK 2866 = 25mg ED morning
GW501516: 20mg ED 30 mins before workout or any time off days

I will definitely want to do a full cycle on and off for my first test only cycle.

I want my balls to work after I reach my goal but I have a time frame I'm willing to push my body's limits.

Is two years blast and cruising worth it? Or whats your experience full cycle on and full off cycle? Many people make me believe I will lose my progress and potentially recess in strength. I understand the sarms should take care of me post cycle.

Is there anything I can run between cycles that will keep me progressing or will sarms be the best option for long term outlook?

Blast and cruise is those who need trt The cruise is to get your body in the normal range of 700 ballpark not stay in the 2k plus club. Steroids will do a lot of damage to your body if you keep your test at abnormally high levels. Come off and pct every single time unless you actually need trt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blast and cruise is not something that you just do. It's for those that are on trt because they can't sustain natural healthy test levels. Staying on like that becomes a lifetime commitment because your chance of coming off and recovering becomes slim to none

Blast and cruise is not something that you just do. It's for those that are on trt because they can't sustain natural healthy test levels. Staying on like that becomes a lifetime commitment because your chance of coming off and recovering becomes slim to none
i dont think people realize just what goes along with it... you dont just do it for a few years and then stop and come back to normal... i think there is a lot of confusion...

I watched a ton of your videos plus some reading. I agree with you guys 100%. Its my health and I won't take risk but I always have birds chirping in my ears telling me to do "whatever" it takes. I'll cycle on and full off. Thanks!

I watched a ton of your videos plus some reading. I agree with you guys 100%. Its my health and I won't take risk but I always have birds chirping in my ears telling me to do "whatever" it takes. I'll cycle on and full off. Thanks!
You definitely want avoid the 5%er attitude and those that say do "whatever it takes". That will only hurt you the longer you Maintain that philosophy.

Rich Piana was the originator of the whatever it takes attitude, and look wgat that got him.

Think long term.....think health....think longevity...and you'll go far in this lifestyle. Trust me. There is a smart and safe way to do things and still make incredible progress towards your goals

I fully understand where your coming from bro!! I have been told several times that I should never come off if I want to compete. Like you I always put my health first not only for myself but for my family as well! There is a lot of confusion on this topic and the word on the street is, if you want compete never come off!! In trying to be the best that we can be it's confusing. In my opinion You are making a good decision to take the proper amount of time off!

you are going to always have that but those people dont care about shit but "getting big" etc... they dont have a fucking clue what lies ahead... we all do bro... we are actually looking out for you and putting you in the know on how this can affect you... trust me, when you come here you get advice from people who actually care about you aren your well being as well as longevity

I fully understand where your coming from bro!! I have been told several times that I should never come off if I want to compete. Like you I always put my health first not only for myself but for my family as well! There is a lot of confusion on this topic and the word on the street is, if you want compete never come off!! In trying to be the best that we can be it's confusing. In my opinion You are making a good decision to take the proper amount of time off!
Absolutely bro. I've been there....thinking I want to do whatever I have to, to get where I need to be. This is my life! So whatever it takes!! Luckily I do think things through, and decided to always be responsible.

Fast forward to present, and I spend my weekend waking up looking at my wife, my 6 year old son, and my 10 year old daughter and THAT is my life, and my whole world. I plan to live to be old and grey and watch my children grow to have children of their own, and enjoy what life is really about...and be healthy as long as possible

Bodybuilding is just a hobby and something I like to do. Nothing more. It's not my life and never was. It's a life....style.

Absolutely bro. I've been there....thinking I want to do whatever I have to, to get where I need to be. This is my life! So whatever it takes!! Luckily I do think things through, and decided to always be responsible.

Fast forward to present, and I spend my weekend waking up looking at my wife, my 6 year old son, and my 10 year old daughter and THAT is my life, and my whole world. I plan to live to be old and grey and watch my children grow to have children of their own, and enjoy what life is really about...and be healthy as long as possible

Bodybuilding is just a hobby and something I like to do. Nothing more. It's not my life and never was. It's a life....style.

MUCH RESPECT RICK!!!! I couldn't agree more brother!! You and Dylan set the theme here and is the only reason I come here for advice first cause I know I am going to get an answer that will be the safest route for me to attain my goals!!! I appreciate what you do brother!!!

MUCH RESPECT RICK!!!! I couldn't agree more brother!! You and Dylan set the theme here and is the only reason I come here for advice first cause I know I am going to get an answer that will be the safest route for me to attain my goals!!! I appreciate what you do brother!!!
Thank you bro. You have no idea how much that means to me, and I respect you conpletely and your mindset as well brother. You're a damn good dude, and you fit perfectly here for everything we are about

Top Bottom