Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cycle

rinojr

New member
Member
Good afternoon Dylan,
I would like to start this off by saying, I respect your insight, enthusiasm and knowledge for your craft. It is like a breath of fresh air to hear your insight on all your topics. You know more than anyone I’m sure, know that most people on the internet talking about your craft are usually complete morons. I would like to run some things by you about a cycle I’m about to complete and what to do next. I am sure you need to know all my info before, so before I do so. I want to know if it’s ok and what the next step should be in doing so.
 
Top Bottom