napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

nulerams

Hi Dylan ,
I'm a 20 years old guy and I'm about to start my very first cycle....
I watched your videos on steroid cycles and I need you help please.
I don' t know were to start....
My personal trainer told me to take orals but I know that they are very toxic and cause a lot of problems

Step 1 fire your trainer. He's an idiot and is gonna get you hurt

Step 2 wait 5 years bare minimum before using gear

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

Completely agree. Don't listen to your trainer bro. It's clear he doesn't know anything about steroids... wait at least 5-6 years

You need to stay away from that trainer. He's going to get you hurt. At your age you have no business using steroids whatsoever. You need a lot more time under your belt and a few more years

Stick your trainer straight in the face and tell him hes a complete fucking idiot. Tell him to take orals only for like 8 weeks and let us know he he feels :)

Top Bottom