napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

munsterings

I was watching you on YouTube I'm gonna start a test tren e cycle and use anadrol for 4 weeks my question is after my 4 weeks on anadrol could I use winstrol and do a slight cut with my bulk to get a lean look iv always been miss informed when on other cycles so I'm taking your advice I'm gonna run test at 300 tren at 300 a week do I split the doses in to 2 injections through the week with half of each in each injection or test 1 day and tren on my 2nd I'd like to no your opinion because theres so many miss informing I dont want to look like a meat head I want to look a good size with muscle definition thank u

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

I was watching you on YouTube I'm gonna start a test tren e cycle and use anadrol for 4 weeks my question is after my 4 weeks on anadrol could I use winstrol and do a slight cut with my bulk to get a lean look iv always been miss informed when on other cycles so I'm taking your advice I'm gonna run test at 300 tren at 300 a week do I split the doses in to 2 injections through the week with half of each in each injection or test 1 day and tren on my 2nd I'd like to no your opinion because theres so many miss informing I dont want to look like a meat head I want to look a good size with muscle definition thank u

That just made my head kind of hurt and that cycle just seems a little messy..
Gives us your goals and stats and cycle history.

Im assuming its tren ace, if so you want to generally stick with all short esters when it comes to injectables due to the fact that itll just make life easier and keeping track of your pinning..

Give us more info bro.

No one can read this run on sentence and your plan is a mess.

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom