napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

Hello Everyone,

I am Currently unsure of what my next lean bulking cycle should consist of. My question is, what are some cycles that work best for a clean 15 week bulking cycle for me? and also a PCT cycle that best fits your suggested cycle.

I believe for this question to be answered, it's best that I inclunde some important information about my past 2 cycles.

I'm 26 years old 510 weighing 185 lbs with a 13% body fat. In addition, I have completed 2 cycles so far, one successful and one a total disaster, for I had no knowledge of PCT. During my past cycles I have used Drostanolone Enanthate, Test E, HGH and Winstrol all injectable. I have also cycled peptides such as Cjc-1295, IGF1, GHRP6.

tes & deca, just keep your marco's solid and limit carbs after 7pm. try to workout earlier in the day and really hit your post workout meals hard.

id try to make your post workout shake 500 cals +, then eat a meal 75min later.

But your food choices shouldnt be sh!tty either, you should gain some fat, but not too much threw the whole 15wks.

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod-ed
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

TheSVPdeal said:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod-ed

I actually like this setup quite a bit. It's similar to what I'll be running this winter, except the doses I'm running is a little higher, I'm using Anadrol to kickstart, and I don't have a finisher in there

I'm liking This stack suggestion so far Gonna give it a try if there're no better suggestions. What do you guys think is this a good stack for a lean bulk?

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod

Do you think NPP is necessary? And when is a good time to hit HCG to get that kick starter? And at what dose ?

Dedication2211 said:
I'm liking This stack suggestion so far Gonna give it a try if there're no better suggestions. What do you guys think is this a good stack for a lean bulk?

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Do you think NPP is necessary? And when is a good time to hit HCG to get that kick starter? And at what dose ?

The NPP is going to be your biggest compound in that stack for bulking, so I would leave it in there. 100-150mg EOD is a good dose to run. Make sure to run some caber while on cycle too at 0.5mg twice per week.

Start your HCG the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle and stop it before PCT starts

Dedication2211 said:

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

U were asking for a "lean" bulk. Theres nothing lean about orals and nandralones. The deca esters and orals are gona give u lots if water retention and bloat not to mention a lil fat because u have to up your food intake to feed that beast. EQ will make u more vascular, lean and shredded while the test bulks u up. Very minimal water retention and 0 bloat. U get a "lean bulk" that combo works well for me. The deca esters are monster mass builders, best used for a straight bulk cycle. They're great for that. Thats what theyre designed to do. Plus u have toadd caber along with the araromasin. U take that cycle your gona get awesome results. ..im just afraid u wont get the look your hoping for

Re: RE: Re: Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

cmb5017 said:
Dedication2211 said:

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

U were asking for a "lean" bulk. Theres nothing lean about orals and nandralones. The deca esters and orals are gona give u lots if water retention and bloat not to mention a lil fat because u have to up your food intake to feed that beast. EQ will make u more vascular, lean and shredded while the test bulks u up. Very minimal water retention and 0 bloat. U get a "lean bulk" that combo works well for me. The deca esters are monster mass builders, best used for a straight bulk cycle. They're great for that. Thats what theyre designed to do. Plus u have toadd caber along with the araromasin. U take that cycle your gona get awesome results. ..im just afraid u wont get the look your hoping for
NPP and Deca are very different. Deca will bloat you and make you retain water, but the short ester version is completely different. I always stay lean, dry, and hard with NPP and it is an incredible lean bulker

Well its ultimately up to u buddy. The good news is, if u try the npp and it gives u unwanted effect u can drop it and itll be out your system just as quick as u put it in. Your body will be the ultimate judge. And tge mirror ;)

You're obviously not familiar with nor have run NPP and your blanket statement about nandrolones is off key too. MHN is both a nandrolone and an oral and one of the best steroids ever created. All it does is make lean dense muscle. I wish I could still get it as I would run it in every kind of cycle.

TheSVPdeal said:
You're obviously not familiar with nor have run NPP and your blanket statement about nandrolones is off key too. MHN is both a nandrolone and an oral and one of the best steroids ever created. All it does is make lean dense muscle. I wish I could still get it as I would run it in every kind of cycle.

U have your opinion, I have mine. U think EQ and test is not a lean bulker. It was my last cycle and it worked just fine for me. Perhaps ur statements are "off key". This member is asking for a lean bulk and he has little experience under his belt. I have 10 years. Nor do u know how his body will react neither do I. I just know what a deca ester is capable of. The shorter ester will likely have less sides that the longer durobolin. Its a better option. However I suggest he should leave it out altogether. Hes welcome to weigh the reccomendations and choose for himself

I'm extremingly excited to run this cycle for I have not used NPP and Tbol before.

Should caber be used 1-15 at 0.5mg twice a week? Or is that too long ?

Dedication2211 said:
I'm extremingly excited to run this cycle for I have not used NPP and Tbol before.

Yes, 0.5mg twice per week for the duration that you are on the NPP. You don't need it the whole cycle, just while on the nandrolone

RickRock said:
Dedication2211 said:

Yes, 0.5mg twice per week for the duration that you are on the NPP. You don't need it the whole cycle, just while on the nandrolone

it is just fun to use tho......45 min before time with the lady friend.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

gymrat827 said:
RickRock said:
Dedication2211 said:

it is just fun to use tho......45 min before time with the lady friend.
Lol yeh it does give a nice benefit in that area I agree

Top Bottom