napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

Hi
I am 2 weeks in my npp and test prop cycle taking .8 npp and .8 test prop.is this ok?want to run for another 2 weeks then switch to tren a or eq dont know which is beter.also this is my second cycle

Stats are
Diabetic type 1 for 4 years now (not because of insulin use)
94kg
1.80 cm

Please need some advice

Diretooth said:
Hi
I am 2 weeks in my npp and test prop cycle taking .8 npp and .8 test prop.is this ok?want to run for another 2 weeks then switch to tren a or eq dont know which is beter.also this is my second cycle

Stats are
Diabetic type 1 for 4 years now (not because of insulin use)
94kg
1.80 cm

Please need some advice

Why switch compounds bro and why not stick with the NPP especially only being 2 weeks in? I don't think it's a wise move to switch to anything. You should be getting the most you,can out of the compounds you are running and use them properly

I also have to say that running tren as a diabetic may be unsafe.

When I'm on tren, not only am I carb craving and sugar craving but I seem to get low blood sugar way easy! Be careful.

Stick with NPP. It's great stuff and you'll want to know exactly what it does.

cmb5017 said:
Dedication2211 said:
I'm liking This stack suggestion so far Gonna give it a try if there're no better suggestions. What do you guys think is this a good stack for a lean bulk?

Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

Do you think NPP is necessary? And when is a good time to hit HCG to get that kick starter? And at what dose ?

U were asking for a "lean" bulk. Theres nothing lean about orals and nandralones. The deca esters and orals are gona give u lots if water retention and bloat not to mention a lil fat because u have to up your food intake to feed that beast. EQ will make u more vascular, lean and shredded while the test bulks u up. Very minimal water retention and 0 bloat. U get a "lean bulk" that combo works well for me. The deca esters are monster mass builders, best used for a straight bulk cycle. They're great for that. Thats what theyre designed to do. Plus u have toadd caber along with the araromasin. U take that cycle your gona get awesome results. ..im just afraid u wont get the look your hoping for

Couldnt agree more. Despite the faster phenyl propionate ester, my experience with nandralones is they are great for putting on size, but that doesnt necessarily equate to mass, especially LEAN mass... which is what you stated youre after. Equipoise for a longer cycle (14-20 w) would give you lasting lean muscle gains. A cycle I found greatly effective is as follows:

Week 1-16 Test 500 w
Week 1-16 Eq 600 w
Week 6-16 tren 100 eod

Depending on ester clearance will determine pct start date, but for the sake of this plan ill assume you run enanthate ( if so, run tren and eq enanthate if available to you to get an even clearance)

Week 1-16 arimadex .5mg eod
Week 17-21 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ed

I was going to use test cyp with the pct I have already posted above. Are you saying test E is a better option in this stack?

And what do you think about my pct above ?

Hi

Thanks for the support.
My first cycle was tren e and test e .8 tren and 1.5 test. And the results was crazy went from 89kg to 98 kg and my sugar was amazingly stable.yes I know it was quite a harsh decision but it worked only thing was I was so sensitive when I came off felt like a little butch. .lol
What should I use in cycle with npp only taking liv52 and proviron.

I'm looking to do this cycle for a 16 week period not 24. Would 16 weeks still be okay ? And your recommending I take test cyp over test E with this stack right?

Dedication2211 said:
I'm looking to do this cycle for a 16 week period not 24. Would 16 weeks still be okay ? And your recommending I take test cyp over test E with this stack right?

16 weeks is fine, and using Test E or C doesn't matter at all. The only thing different is the ester which are still very close since they are both long esters. It doesn't matter which one you choose

The website i was going to order my gear from has new product with a new lab. He is selling his Test E vials are 400MG/ML, should i worry that this might be fake gear due to its high dosage ? i have tried products from this source before an they were g2g but this new lab I've never tried. what do you think?

TheSVPdeal said:
EQ with test does not do much for bulking. Been there done that

He says.."lean bulking" I don't think that is a good goal. Test/eq /tbol? When someone says lean bulk I kind of assume tren. If you are eating more calories and are going to gain weight it is not going to be all lean. That just isn't possible. If there were such a cycle or stack we would all be doing it!

Dedication2211 said:
The website i was going to order my gear from has new product with a new lab. He is selling his Test E vials are 400MG/ML, should i worry that this might be fake gear due to its high dosage ? i have tried products from this source before an they were g2g but this new lab I've never tried. what do you think?

It is possible for Test to hold at that concentration, but I try to stay away from the higher concentrated test. It will carry more PIP, be more prone to crash, and not be nearly as smooth. I don't usually go over 300mg/ml for Test E or C

Dedication2211 said:
Since im looking to do more of a clean bulk, would EQ CYP be better to use than just EQ?

no it would not make any sort of difference just like using test prop or test cyp would make no difference... that is bro science at its best... don't fall into that trap bro

Dedication2211 said:
Is it okay to inject all 400mg in one shot or should I inject twice a week at 200mg?

Most people would prefer to do twice a week at 200mg. That way your levels are far more stable.

I received my gear today. Unfortunately, now I realized I did not order enough caber for the duration I will be on NPP. I was set to run NPP for 8 week, but I only have 8 0.5mg caber tabs. This will only last me 4 weeks if I run it twice a week. Would it still help if I take only 0.5mg a week ? Or is that not enough to make an impact.

Dedication2211 said:
I received my gear today. Unfortunately, now I realized I did not order enough caber for the duration I will be on NPP. I was set to run NPP for 8 week, but I only have 8 0.5mg caber tabs. This will only last me 4 weeks if I run it twice a week. Would it still help if I take only 0.5mg a week ? Or is that not enough to make an impact.

you should be taking it .5 mg e3d... i know bio tech has it in stock so you have a source if you need more but once a week will probably not be sufficient... you could attempt it but i would personally not chance it but thats entirely up to you... im always on the side of caution... some are fine to go lower but some most definitely are not... you can see logs here where it was underdosed in terms of how it was taken and the results were no fun bro...

Top Bottom