napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Recommendations?

CloseQTRS

I am 47 years old and have been working out, in some way, for over 30 years. I am 6'2", 205 lbs and running +/- 11% body fat. Note my body fat is based on an InBody scale and not in water. See attached .jpeg with full stats.

My diet is on point and I am ready to hit another level with my muscle definition/development. Not looking to get huge. Would ultimately like to be at 10%, 215-220 and a 32" waist. Current waist is 33"-34". I have been taking 1-2cc of Testosterone weekly for about 8 years.

Last year I added a cycle of Anavar and HGH (2-4 iu/daily) with great results. Although my diet sucked and I was just big, strong and holding unnecessary size, the gear would have done it's job...

By the way, my hair is thinning.

I currently have Test Cyp and Deca in the cabinet, with Primo and Anavar on the way. Not considering the Deca.

Regardless of the gear I have on hand, or en route, anyone want to offer recommendations on a cycle to include PCT?

Attachments

• 2017.04.18 InBody.jpg
    2017.04.18 InBody.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
since you are on trt, there really isnt a pct, other than gw, for cortisol control after coming off a blast.

A usual AAS pct is

clomid\nolva/gw/ostarine.

But since you are on TRT, I'll have to defer to Dylan whether you need gw AND osta or just gw.

I am 47 years old and have been working out, in some way, for over 30 years. I am 6'2", 205 lbs and running +/- 11% body fat. Note my body fat is based on an InBody scale and not in water. See attached .jpeg with full stats.

My diet is on point and I am ready to hit another level with my muscle definition/development. Not looking to get huge. Would ultimately like to be at 10%, 215-220 and a 32" waist. Current waist is 33"-34". I have been taking 1-2cc of Testosterone weekly for about 8 years.

Last year I added a cycle of Anavar and HGH (2-4 iu/daily) with great results. Although my diet sucked and I was just big, strong and holding unnecessary size, the gear would have done it's job...

By the way, my hair is thinning.

I currently have Test Cyp and Deca in the cabinet, with Primo and Anavar on the way. Not considering the Deca.

Regardless of the gear I have on hand, or en route, anyone want to offer recommendations on a cycle to include PCT?
have you ever considered eq? test, eq and primo along with s4 and rad140 would be so nice here

So....you have been using 1-2ml Test weekly for 8 years???

1-2ml of test E or C = 200-400mg if (200mg/ml)
or.............................300-600mg if (300mg/ml)

I'm confused
You said you were using 1-2cc per week...if you are pinning Test cyp....that equals (at the very least) 200 to 400mg per week

I have been taking 1-2cc of Testosterone weekly for about 8 years.

anyone want to offer recommendations on a cycle to include PCT?

Bro...got to be honest here ....how can you have been cruising for 8 years and no know that you would never use PCT?

I'm confused
You said you were using 1-2cc per week...if you are pinning Test cyp....that equals (at the very least) 200 to 400mg per week

I just looked at the vial and here is what I have... 1,000 mg/10 mL (100mg/mL). I get this prescription refilled every 10 weeks with bloods every 6 months. Note there have been times I add .5-1 every week from underground gear.

Bro...got to be honest here ....how can you have been cruising for 8 years and no know that you would never use PCT?

I get you man. But, this is where I am. I have been getting the prescription and bloods with no issue up until about 6 months ago, which is when I think I started shutting down. Looking for help, buen. Thanks in advance!

I'd run a blast of test and EQ and add in some GW, s4, and rad to that. That would be a sweet blast for you. Here is how I'd run it

Get your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test c 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I'd run a blast of test and EQ and add in some GW, s4, and rad to that. That would be a sweet blast for you. Here is how I'd run it

Get your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test c 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks, RickRock. What is S4, GW and RAD?

Top Bottom