napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle recommendation after bad Tren experience pls

DL_00

Hey guys. I'm looking to run a mass gain cycle; first cycle since I had a pretty bad experience with Tren last summer. I'm slightly hesitant because I had so many bad sides on 350 tren 200 test, including horrible acne, bad mood/emotional changes, and water retention. In the past, I've ran a handful of cycles of Test & EQ, and Test & Deca, with some orals incorporated such as tbol, anavar, and winny. I never experienced extreme sides with those cycles, and of course I always run a proper AI and cycle support. But now after the Tren experience, I want to play it as safe as possible. What would the ideal cycle be to limit the chances of bad sides? I've never used Primo or Masteron, but definitely willing to consider them as well.

I'm 37 and while not a big guy, I have managed to get myself fairly lean with the help of some albuterol and SR9009 this winter. So, looking to add some quality lean gains with minimal sides and water retention. I have a tendency to store bodyfat insanely easily at this point in my life as well as retain water in the face during a cycle. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• 20190106_153644.jpg
    20190106_153644.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
compounds with lower sides are primo, mast, eq... these are your best options to keep sides lower... if you have quality primo, thats about as clean as it gets

I agree with Dylan. Primo is not without sides but you won't be edgy and crazy like some people get on tren. Me included. I hate the way I am on even 100mg of tren a week. Primo can mess with the prostate. It always does with me. Once that starts happening on a primo cycle, I start to get tired and feel worn out. That's when I know it's time to stop. Keep an eye on that and if you can afford it, run primo. You can gain some serious size on primo. Its just a lot slower than tren. Your "look" on primo verses tren will be much better. I don't find tren leaves you looking great whereas primo has you looking polished.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks guy, I'd love to try Primo. Recs for a dosage, and I'm assuming run it with Test. Test/EQ/Primo?

Hey guys. I'm looking to run a mass gain cycle; first cycle since I had a pretty bad experience with Tren last summer. I'm slightly hesitant because I had so many bad sides on 350 tren 200 test, including horrible acne, bad mood/emotional changes, and water retention. In the past, I've ran a handful of cycles of Test & EQ, and Test & Deca, with some orals incorporated such as tbol, anavar, and winny. I never experienced extreme sides with those cycles, and of course I always run a proper AI and cycle support. But now after the Tren experience, I want to play it as safe as possible. What would the ideal cycle be to limit the chances of bad sides? I've never used Primo or Masteron, but definitely willing to consider them as well.

I'm 37 and while not a big guy, I have managed to get myself fairly lean with the help of some albuterol and SR9009 this winter. So, looking to add some quality lean gains with minimal sides and water retention. I have a tendency to store bodyfat insanely easily at this point in my life as well as retain water in the face during a cycle. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

I realize you stated you have run test/deca, but one of my favorite mass cycles is adding 50mg/day each of dbol and anadrol to it. Those two orals pack a great bulk punch. I've never really considered primo, eq, anavar, winny a bulking drug. Masteron is great with everything in my opinion. Trestolone Acetate is another good bulking oil. Need to really watch your AI's with it.

Last edited:
I realize you stated you have run test/deca, but one of my favorite mass cycles is adding 50mg/day each of dbol and anadrol to it. Those two orals pack a great bulk punch. I've never really considered primo, eq, anavar, winny a bulking drug. Masteron is great with everything in my opinion. Trestolone Acetate is another good bulking oil. Need to really watch your AI's with it.

Right but hes trying to LIMIT sides snd nothing you listed would do that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Right but hes trying to LIMIT sides snd nothing you listed would do that...

Yes I tend to agree with that....might want to forget about a mass cycle then, at least my definition of a mass cycle. Stick to the milder drugs like he has run. jmho.

Yes I tend to agree with that....might want to forget about a mass cycle then, at least my definition of a mass cycle. Stick to the milder drugs like he has run. jmho.
well the issue is that basically all mass compounds have higher sides so i agree too, bulking is not the wisest idea if the objective is to keep it mild

Not that I want to hijack this thread, but Iwannagofaster, what dosages do you use for Primo and typically how long before you feel it effecting your prostate. What does your primo cycle consist of ie other compounds or AI etc. thanks.

I agree with Dylan. Primo is not without sides but you won't be edgy and crazy like some people get on tren. Me included. I hate the way I am on even 100mg of tren a week. Primo can mess with the prostate. It always does with me. Once that starts happening on a primo cycle, I start to get tired and feel worn out. That's when I know it's time to stop. Keep an eye on that and if you can afford it, run primo. You can gain some serious size on primo. Its just a lot slower than tren. Your "look" on primo verses tren will be much better. I don't find tren leaves you looking great whereas primo has you looking polished.

You can check my Primo cycle in the Source Talk section. I didn't notice it earlier here so I'll state, the main thing that makes a bulk cycle effective is diet. The enlightened approach (I am the Buddha) keeps the focus on training and diet, AAS are there to help take it to another level....

Usually 200mg or less of test. Max 400 per week primo. Cycle assist every day. AI as needed. It usually starts somewhere between week 8 and 12.

You can check my Primo cycle in the Source Talk section. I didn't notice it earlier here so I'll state, the main thing that makes a bulk cycle effective is diet. The enlightened approach (I am the Buddha) keeps the focus on training and diet, AAS are there to help take it to another level....
So true. Diet is the key to bulk or cut. Anyone who puts anabolics ahead of diet is a fool and will never hit their full potential.

Would stacking test/eq/primo be too much, considering EQ and Primo both need to be ran at higher dosages? It would be like 800 EQ, 600-800 Primo, and maybe a baseline 200mg test? Or would I be better off to drop the EQ and just run Primo with higher test?

Would stacking test/eq/primo be too much, considering EQ and Primo both need to be ran at higher dosages? It would be like 800 EQ, 600-800 Primo, and maybe a baseline 200mg test? Or would I be better off to drop the EQ and just run Primo with higher test?
For what you are wanting, test/eq/primo I think would work well. That would be my suggestion for lean gains and minimal sides

no, stacking test, primo and eq is not too much... thats a cycle ive ran several times with great success and minimal sides

no, stacking test, primo and eq is not too much... thats a cycle ive ran several times with great success and minimal sides

Thanks Dylan, I think that's what I'm learning towards right now. Any guidelines for dosages? I've heard different strategies like low test/moderate eq/high primo. Or just run each at their respective most-effective dose?

Thanks Dylan, I think that's what I'm learning towards right now. Any guidelines for dosages? I've heard different strategies like low test/moderate eq/high primo. Or just run each at their respective most-effective dose?

300-350 test and 600 primo and eq

Top Bottom