napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Questions

JordanP

Hey, I'm a male 29, 210 pounds 13% body fat, looking to run a cycle of Test prop, Mast prop, and Tren ace. I have a mix solution that contains 50mg of each per mL. I was planning on taking 1 mL every other day and possibly suppliment with additional 100-150mg of test per week. Should I add the additional test or just run all in equal doses? Also, what do you think about adding winstrol or is that too many substances as once? I have HCG I'll run during last few weeks of cycle. Then clomid, nolva, GW&Mk(Sarms) post cycle. Also, aromasin & caber(ran during and post cycle).

Just looking to get some advice. I've ran 2 previous cycles, test only, and Test with tbol and winstrol. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for your time.

Cut. Gain some a some lean mass if possible but mostly lower body fat, gain some definition, and harden up.

i dont like the fact that you are only mast at that dose at all... i hate blends to be honest in general... its just not dosed to where i am comfortable advising this... i would go 100 mg eod of test and tren and 150-200 mg eod of mast...

Ok thanks for advice, yeah I felt the mast was low as well so I'll wait and get another set of only mast p so I can up the dose. Thanks

Ok thanks for advice, yeah I felt the mast was low as well so I'll wait and get another set of only mast p so I can up the dose. Thanks
I agree with adjusting the mast dose. It's just pointless to run that low and not worth it

thats why i hate blends because something always tends to be off when they are made because its just too damn hard to accommodate everything properly into one blend unless its just two compounds generally... it can be done but its always more difficult... definitely get more so you can run it properly...

Top Bottom