napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition

Cycle layout

ibleedoranbla

I figure I might as well layout what I have planned in the near future and get some feedback.

I'm 29, 6'3", 285 pounds and roughly 15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting pretty hard trying to get down to around 12% bf. I've ran quite a few sarms cycles, some with great success and others not so much. I've also ran 2 prohormone cycles, both of which made me wish I was dead the entire cycle. With that said here is what I have planned starting mid june.

1-12 LGD 10/day (pure essence)
1-12 S4 50/day (usually do 100 but pe is supposed to be super strong)
1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-20 test e 500/week (PSL)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-12 test p 100/eod (vermodje-still undecided if I'm going to use this here or not)
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5
And probably some natty test boosters.

I'll also be using supports such as tudca, liv52 ds, nac, creatine, bcaas etc....

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
ibleedoranbla said:
I figure I might as well layout what I have planned in the near future and get some feedback.

I'm 29, 6'3", 285 pounds and roughly 15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting pretty hard trying to get down to around 12% bf. I've ran quite a few sarms cycles, some with great success and others not so much. I've also ran 2 prohormone cycles, both of which made me wish I was dead the entire cycle. With that said here is what I have planned starting mid june.

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-12 test p 100/eod (vermodje-still undecided if I'm going to use this here or not)
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I'll also be using supports such as tudca, liv52 ds, nac, creatine, bcaas etc....

Fuck man... I didnt realize you had size like that! Thats serious bro! Your layout looks great and theres really only two things i see here you may want to think about... I would forget the extra test you have in there as i feel its quite unnecessary and i would consider winstrol or tbol on the back end... Otherwise its looking damn strong and i really hope you log this all the way because i expect huge transformation here and i truly see results that far exceed expectation... I for one and im sure everyone else will be following intently! Ill be here for support all the way

ibleedoranbla

Re: RE: Re: Cycle layout

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

Fuck man... I didnt realize you had size like that! Thats serious bro! Your layout looks great and theres really only two things i see here you may want to think about... I would forget the extra test you have in there as i feel its quite unnecessary and i would consider winstrol or tbol on the back end... Otherwise its looking damn strong and i really hope you log this all the way because i expect huge transformation here and i truly see results that far exceed expectation... I for one and im sure everyone else will be following intently! Ill be here for support all the way
Lol, yea I'm naturally big, it's a blessing and a curse. I can gain weight just by thinking about it.

I figured it probably was unnecessary for the test p there. I'll probably save that for my planned spring cycle next year with mast p. So, obviously the goal here is to get as lean as possible between now and the first 8 weeks of running the sarms. When I hit that 8 week mark and start the drol and test I plan on putting on as much size and strength as possible for ghee first 6 weeks and then tapering down to a maintenance level and working on cleaning the gains up. Then all winter I'll just slowly recomp with an emphasis on being 12% or lower bf. Then next year, I'm planning on hitting a test/mast/var cycle and just getting as big and shredded as possible for my wedding. I have big dreams, so we'll see how it goes.

I plan on logging it all. Logging keeps me motivated and focused.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

Lol, yea I'm naturally big, it's a blessing and a curse. I can gain weight just by thinking about it.

I figured it probably was unnecessary for the test p there. I'll probably save that for my planned spring cycle next year with mast p. So, obviously the goal here is to get as lean as possible between now and the first 8 weeks of running the sarms. When I hit that 8 week mark and start the drol and test I plan on putting on as much size and strength as possible for ghee first 6 weeks and then tapering down to a maintenance level and working on cleaning the gains up. Then all winter I'll just slowly recomp with an emphasis on being 12% or lower bf. Then next year, I'm planning on hitting a test/mast/var cycle and just getting as big and shredded as possible for my wedding. I have big dreams, so we'll see how it goes.

I have no doubt you have big things ahead... My wedding is in july so that is part of the reason im hitting tren right now... I have to tell you that my experiment with a tbol and winstrol stack at half their normal dose is my new go to method of orals... This is where its at man! Ill be right with helping any way i can to ensure your success bro

ibleedoranbla

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I have no doubt you have big things ahead... My wedding is in july so that is part of the reason im hitting tren right now... I have to tell you that my experiment with a tbol and winstrol stack at half their normal dose is my new go to method of orals... This is where its at man! Ill be right with helping any way i can to ensure your success bro

I'll look into the winny/tbol combination. Congrats on the wedding!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I'll look into the winny/tbol combination. Congrats on the wedding!

you too brother! Yes, that winstrol/tbol combo is something else... im just pissed i never tried it this way before but that is neither here nor there... the point is that they work EXTREMELY well together, better than anything i have seen in terms of oral stacks...

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I think the cycle looks really impressive the way you have it laid out. However, I agree with Dylan that the Test P in there is really unnecessary. Inwould remove that and add in a finisher tomthe cycle like dylan mentioned as well. Anavar or winstrol ,akes a great finisher, but im sure the winny/tbol combo would work very well also. Good luck, and looking forward to your progress

ibleedoranbla

RickRock said:
I think the cycle looks really impressive the way you have it laid out. However, I agree with Dylan that the Test P in there is really unnecessary. Inwould remove that and add in a finisher tomthe cycle like dylan mentioned as well. Anavar or winstrol ,akes a great finisher, but im sure the winny/tbol combo would work very well also. Good luck, and looking forward to your progress
Thanks! Yea, I'll leave the test p out this time. At what point in the cycle would you add a finisher? I like the thought of that because in my head I have the idea that I'm going to somewhat bulk up the first 6 weeks and then the latter half of the cycle I'm going yo focus on cleaning the gains up.

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Run your finisher the last 6 weeks of your cycle. It will clean up your gains. Also I don't think you need to run clomid that high bro. 100mg ED is too much and you will experience sides at that dose. Drop it down to 50mg.

ibleedoranbla

9th Wonder said:
Run your finisher the last 6 weeks of your cycle. It will clean up your gains. Also I don't think you need to run clomid that high bro. 100mg ED is too much and you will experience sides at that dose. Drop it down to 50mg.
Sweet, I think I might look into that winny/tbol combo Dylan mentioned. Yea, I have always used 50 in the past when I ran ph cycles so I figured this cycle was much deeper so I might want more but I'll stick with 50 like you said.

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I would recommend that you run your PCT longer than just four weeks… Especially since this is such a long cycle. one of the biggest mistakes people make is running long cycles and too short of PCT.

I would run your PCT at a minimum of six weeks. I would run my PCT for 8 weeks in this case.

Bio-Tech

ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I won't comment on the SARMS other than you are picking it up from the right source but as for the cycle, I would start the test at week 1 and run it through 20. I don't feel that there is any need to use prop at all when doing this. Save the pinning. I would also sub out the anadrol for winnie at the same dose and run it the last 6 weeks as a kickstop. Run the Proviron the entire cycle. We will be adding Proviron to our line up in 2 weeks.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle layout

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
Thanks! Yea, I'll leave the test p out this time. At what point in the cycle would you add a finisher? I like the thought of that because in my head I have the idea that I'm going to somewhat bulk up the first 6 weeks and then the latter half of the cycle I'm going yo focus on cleaning the gains up.
Finishers are great for the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle. Winstrol is a great finisher and my personal favorite

ibleedoranbla

9th Wonder said:
I would recommend that you run your PCT longer than just four weeks… Especially since this is such a long cycle. one of the biggest mistakes people make is running long cycles and too short of PCT.

I would run your PCT at a minimum of six weeks. I would run my PCT for 8 weeks in this case.
Thanks for your input, I will definitely take toss into consideration. I'll have enough ancillaries to do this. So, I'll see where I'm at at 4 weeks and then extend accordingly.

Bio-Tech said:
ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I won't comment on the SARMS other than you are picking it up from the right source but as for the cycle, I would start the test at week 1 and run it through 20. I don't feel that there is any need to use prop at all when doing this. Save the pinning. I would also sub out the anadrol for winnie at the same dose and run it the last 6 weeks as a kickstop. Run the Proviron the entire cycle. We will be adding Proviron to our line up in 2 weeks.

There are a few reasons that I'm not running the test from week 1. The first being because I want to give a fair evaluation to pure essence. I'll never know what the sarms are doing for me if I'm on. Secondly, I just ran a prohormone cycle 6 weeks ago, so I'm using the sarms as a bridge into the cycle so I can have more time off. What is wrong with ruining the drol? Can I run the drol for the first 4 weeks, even possibly just the first 3 weeks and then hit a winny finisher the last 6 weeks?
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
Finishers are great for the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle. Winstrol is a great finisher and my personal favorite
Honestly, I never even gave winny a tight until you guys mentioned it. Now I'm thinking about it hard. I'm just afraid I may be too high of bf to get anything out of the winny.

G

Well my friend that's why most use winny as a finisher because that's the aim of a cutting cycle right? Primarily to cut body fat.. So if you are running a 12-14 or whatever cycle the goal is to get lean enough to where compounds like winny and masteron can really shine, so hopefully you can get under that 10% barrier and then incorporate something like winny and you will certainly see and feel it's effects

ibleedoranbla

KingWizard said:
Well my friend that's why most use winny as a finisher because that's the aim of a cutting cycle right? Primarily to cut body fat.. So if you are running a 12-14 or whatever cycle the goal is to get lean enough to where compounds like winny and masteron can really shine, so hopefully you can get under that 10% barrier and then incorporate something like winny and you will certainly see and feel it's effects
I can tell you with full honesty, if I get to 10% bf I'm probably going to be the happiest man on earth and I'll probably go to the top of a mountain and shout it. I will definitely look into getting a hold of some winny for the end.