napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle layout

ibleedoranbla

I figure I might as well layout what I have planned in the near future and get some feedback.

I'm 29, 6'3", 285 pounds and roughly 15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting pretty hard trying to get down to around 12% bf. I've ran quite a few sarms cycles, some with great success and others not so much. I've also ran 2 prohormone cycles, both of which made me wish I was dead the entire cycle. With that said here is what I have planned starting mid june.

1-12 LGD 10/day (pure essence)
1-12 S4 50/day (usually do 100 but pe is supposed to be super strong)
1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-20 test e 500/week (PSL)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-12 test p 100/eod (vermodje-still undecided if I'm going to use this here or not)
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5
And probably some natty test boosters.

I'll also be using supports such as tudca, liv52 ds, nac, creatine, bcaas etc....

ibleedoranbla said:
I figure I might as well layout what I have planned in the near future and get some feedback.

I'm 29, 6'3", 285 pounds and roughly 15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting pretty hard trying to get down to around 12% bf. I've ran quite a few sarms cycles, some with great success and others not so much. I've also ran 2 prohormone cycles, both of which made me wish I was dead the entire cycle. With that said here is what I have planned starting mid june.

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-12 test p 100/eod (vermodje-still undecided if I'm going to use this here or not)
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I'll also be using supports such as tudca, liv52 ds, nac, creatine, bcaas etc....

Fuck man... I didnt realize you had size like that! Thats serious bro! Your layout looks great and theres really only two things i see here you may want to think about... I would forget the extra test you have in there as i feel its quite unnecessary and i would consider winstrol or tbol on the back end... Otherwise its looking damn strong and i really hope you log this all the way because i expect huge transformation here and i truly see results that far exceed expectation... I for one and im sure everyone else will be following intently! Ill be here for support all the way

Re: RE: Re: Cycle layout

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

Fuck man... I didnt realize you had size like that! Thats serious bro! Your layout looks great and theres really only two things i see here you may want to think about... I would forget the extra test you have in there as i feel its quite unnecessary and i would consider winstrol or tbol on the back end... Otherwise its looking damn strong and i really hope you log this all the way because i expect huge transformation here and i truly see results that far exceed expectation... I for one and im sure everyone else will be following intently! Ill be here for support all the way
Lol, yea I'm naturally big, it's a blessing and a curse. I can gain weight just by thinking about it.

I figured it probably was unnecessary for the test p there. I'll probably save that for my planned spring cycle next year with mast p. So, obviously the goal here is to get as lean as possible between now and the first 8 weeks of running the sarms. When I hit that 8 week mark and start the drol and test I plan on putting on as much size and strength as possible for ghee first 6 weeks and then tapering down to a maintenance level and working on cleaning the gains up. Then all winter I'll just slowly recomp with an emphasis on being 12% or lower bf. Then next year, I'm planning on hitting a test/mast/var cycle and just getting as big and shredded as possible for my wedding. I have big dreams, so we'll see how it goes.

I plan on logging it all. Logging keeps me motivated and focused.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

Lol, yea I'm naturally big, it's a blessing and a curse. I can gain weight just by thinking about it.

I figured it probably was unnecessary for the test p there. I'll probably save that for my planned spring cycle next year with mast p. So, obviously the goal here is to get as lean as possible between now and the first 8 weeks of running the sarms. When I hit that 8 week mark and start the drol and test I plan on putting on as much size and strength as possible for ghee first 6 weeks and then tapering down to a maintenance level and working on cleaning the gains up. Then all winter I'll just slowly recomp with an emphasis on being 12% or lower bf. Then next year, I'm planning on hitting a test/mast/var cycle and just getting as big and shredded as possible for my wedding. I have big dreams, so we'll see how it goes.

I have no doubt you have big things ahead... My wedding is in july so that is part of the reason im hitting tren right now... I have to tell you that my experiment with a tbol and winstrol stack at half their normal dose is my new go to method of orals... This is where its at man! Ill be right with helping any way i can to ensure your success bro

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I have no doubt you have big things ahead... My wedding is in july so that is part of the reason im hitting tren right now... I have to tell you that my experiment with a tbol and winstrol stack at half their normal dose is my new go to method of orals... This is where its at man! Ill be right with helping any way i can to ensure your success bro

I'll look into the winny/tbol combination. Congrats on the wedding!

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I'll look into the winny/tbol combination. Congrats on the wedding!

you too brother! Yes, that winstrol/tbol combo is something else... im just pissed i never tried it this way before but that is neither here nor there... the point is that they work EXTREMELY well together, better than anything i have seen in terms of oral stacks...

I think the cycle looks really impressive the way you have it laid out. However, I agree with Dylan that the Test P in there is really unnecessary. Inwould remove that and add in a finisher tomthe cycle like dylan mentioned as well. Anavar or winstrol ,akes a great finisher, but im sure the winny/tbol combo would work very well also. Good luck, and looking forward to your progress

RickRock said:
I think the cycle looks really impressive the way you have it laid out. However, I agree with Dylan that the Test P in there is really unnecessary. Inwould remove that and add in a finisher tomthe cycle like dylan mentioned as well. Anavar or winstrol ,akes a great finisher, but im sure the winny/tbol combo would work very well also. Good luck, and looking forward to your progress
Thanks! Yea, I'll leave the test p out this time. At what point in the cycle would you add a finisher? I like the thought of that because in my head I have the idea that I'm going to somewhat bulk up the first 6 weeks and then the latter half of the cycle I'm going yo focus on cleaning the gains up.

Run your finisher the last 6 weeks of your cycle. It will clean up your gains. Also I don't think you need to run clomid that high bro. 100mg ED is too much and you will experience sides at that dose. Drop it down to 50mg.

9th Wonder said:
Run your finisher the last 6 weeks of your cycle. It will clean up your gains. Also I don't think you need to run clomid that high bro. 100mg ED is too much and you will experience sides at that dose. Drop it down to 50mg.
Sweet, I think I might look into that winny/tbol combo Dylan mentioned. Yea, I have always used 50 in the past when I ran ph cycles so I figured this cycle was much deeper so I might want more but I'll stick with 50 like you said.

I would recommend that you run your PCT longer than just four weeks… Especially since this is such a long cycle. one of the biggest mistakes people make is running long cycles and too short of PCT.

I would run your PCT at a minimum of six weeks. I would run my PCT for 8 weeks in this case.

ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I won't comment on the SARMS other than you are picking it up from the right source but as for the cycle, I would start the test at week 1 and run it through 20. I don't feel that there is any need to use prop at all when doing this. Save the pinning. I would also sub out the anadrol for winnie at the same dose and run it the last 6 weeks as a kickstop. Run the Proviron the entire cycle. We will be adding Proviron to our line up in 2 weeks.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle layout

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
Thanks! Yea, I'll leave the test p out this time. At what point in the cycle would you add a finisher? I like the thought of that because in my head I have the idea that I'm going to somewhat bulk up the first 6 weeks and then the latter half of the cycle I'm going yo focus on cleaning the gains up.
Finishers are great for the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle. Winstrol is a great finisher and my personal favorite

9th Wonder said:
I would recommend that you run your PCT longer than just four weeks… Especially since this is such a long cycle. one of the biggest mistakes people make is running long cycles and too short of PCT.

I would run your PCT at a minimum of six weeks. I would run my PCT for 8 weeks in this case.
Thanks for your input, I will definitely take toss into consideration. I'll have enough ancillaries to do this. So, I'll see where I'm at at 4 weeks and then extend accordingly.

Bio-Tech said:
ibleedoranbla said:

1-12 gw 20/day (pe)
8-12 anadrol 50/day
8-20 proviron 50/day
8-20 aromasin 15/eod

23-27 pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 15/eod
Mk2866 25/25/25/12.5

I won't comment on the SARMS other than you are picking it up from the right source but as for the cycle, I would start the test at week 1 and run it through 20. I don't feel that there is any need to use prop at all when doing this. Save the pinning. I would also sub out the anadrol for winnie at the same dose and run it the last 6 weeks as a kickstop. Run the Proviron the entire cycle. We will be adding Proviron to our line up in 2 weeks.

There are a few reasons that I'm not running the test from week 1. The first being because I want to give a fair evaluation to pure essence. I'll never know what the sarms are doing for me if I'm on. Secondly, I just ran a prohormone cycle 6 weeks ago, so I'm using the sarms as a bridge into the cycle so I can have more time off. What is wrong with ruining the drol? Can I run the drol for the first 4 weeks, even possibly just the first 3 weeks and then hit a winny finisher the last 6 weeks?
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
Finishers are great for the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle. Winstrol is a great finisher and my personal favorite
Honestly, I never even gave winny a tight until you guys mentioned it. Now I'm thinking about it hard. I'm just afraid I may be too high of bf to get anything out of the winny.

Well my friend that's why most use winny as a finisher because that's the aim of a cutting cycle right? Primarily to cut body fat.. So if you are running a 12-14 or whatever cycle the goal is to get lean enough to where compounds like winny and masteron can really shine, so hopefully you can get under that 10% barrier and then incorporate something like winny and you will certainly see and feel it's effects

KingWizard said:
Well my friend that's why most use winny as a finisher because that's the aim of a cutting cycle right? Primarily to cut body fat.. So if you are running a 12-14 or whatever cycle the goal is to get lean enough to where compounds like winny and masteron can really shine, so hopefully you can get under that 10% barrier and then incorporate something like winny and you will certainly see and feel it's effects
I can tell you with full honesty, if I get to 10% bf I'm probably going to be the happiest man on earth and I'll probably go to the top of a mountain and shout it. I will definitely look into getting a hold of some winny for the end.

Top Bottom