napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CYCLE help

if you paid me a million dollars i would not recommend steroids to you... thats how serious it is... you need to only worry about your diet, which you should just hire a nutritionist to help you with because it sounds like a major issue for you

if you paid me a million dollars i would not recommend steroids to you... thats how serious it is... you need to only worry about your diet, which you should just hire a nutritionist to help you with because it sounds like a major issue for you

Yes I'm dialling that in I have my gear already I will wait for my food to be on point 👍

Yes I'm dialling that in I have my gear already I will wait for my food to be on point 
you must have a brain malfunction... your gear? you have zero business being anywhere near steroids as EVERYONE is telling you... good luck man.. you dont listen, so im not responding to you again... good luck, you need it

If you want to be massive then eating chicken and rice 4x a day isn’t going to get you there. You need to focus on calorie dense, real foods, nothing processed. Try 1-2 lbs red meat, half a jar of peanut butter, half gallon of milk, eggs and cheese spread over 6 meals and then tell me you’re still not gaining before coming on here asking for cycle advice.

This is actually great advice. When you are undersized like that, super clean foods can actually be counterproductive to growing. You need calorie intake. Things like red meat and peanut butter are great ways to get those calories up. Whole eggs, etc. I'm not a big fan of milk but using some to get calories up helps too

Thank you to everybody who is helping me . This forum is great and I take you guys advice seriously . Yes I have my gear but I will not pin untill my food is on point like mentioned above.

what exactly do you not understand that your food has nothing to do with your age.. you are like 5 years away from using steroids man... you dont listen... there's nothing worse than someone that doesnt listen yet asks for help... you think you no more than people that have been doing this for many years? really? NOONE here told you to use steroids whatsoever...

Top Bottom