napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle HELP

TylerN22

6’
198lbs (current)
26 years old

Quick question for yah. I’m on 500mg of test prop per week EOD injections (6th day in) I’m also running Mk677 25mg daily, LGD10mg daily, and GW. Also WAS taking exemestane 12.5mg EOD and changed it to ED to possible correct the bloat. (Hasn’t worked obviously lol)

I have gained 18 pounds.. in 6 days... I am super super bloated and I don’t understand. I am eating clean and drinking 130-150oz of water a day. Potassium and sodium are about equal in terms of macros as well. Should I back off on dosage of LGD? Or 677?

Please give me some feedback idk anyone that can help.

i noticed the 677 Bloated at the start when i stacked ti with LGD, but a fews weeks on and the bloating goes down

Typically the bloat from mk677 goes down after a couple weeks, but you definitley need to make sure you have proper water intake and electrolyte balance. 18 lbs in 6 days is just insane. How's your carb intake?

aromasin is not the answer for the water because its not estrogen related.. make your you are getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and limiting sodium to only 2300 mg of sodium per day... drink PLENTY of water as well... 677 normally stops holding water after a month or so but its different for everyone...

Top Bottom