napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help...

LouisVillan502

Has anyone heard of Dynamic labs Tren ace 100? Its a brownish orange looking color. Running test cyp at 600mg wk and wanting to throw in the tren. I have a bottle of aromison on hand. Looking for caper that i can get within a week or so. My only supplier on caper takes forever to get. Like 30 days plus.anyone got any info. Maybe some tips on how to put this cycle together to get most out of it. Going into 2nd wk on test cyp at 600mg. Just ran lgd for 4wks prior at 15mg per day. Made.me to lazy feeling but my strength is on point. I also have 100 10mg stanozolol tabs on hand and 60 5 mg tabs of lgd 4033. Im about 205 12 percent bf diet could b better but i eat clean carbs and at least 205g protein per day..calories stay between 2300 and 3000 a day. Usually only 3000 on wkends. Work construction and train 6 days a wk so i burn lots of calories per day. Im 37yrs old and have no health issues. Dont drink or smoke. Someone put me a cycle together with what i got so i can get most out of it. Like my weight just looking to cut bdyfat and stay aroumd 205 to 215. Test cyp 300 tren ace 100 lgd 4033 60 5mg tabs 100 10mg stanozolol tabs and 30 25mg aromison need advice please thx. I have more aromison and nolva in route for pct

Last edited:
Sound like a mess. Sound like youre just thowing all sorts of random stuff together with no plan or necessary ai and most likely pct. So let me see if i got this correct. Youre in 2nd week of test. Youve been doing lgd for 4 weeks. You wanna add in tren and stanozolol? Def not how you wanna do a cycle. Stick with test and lgd only. Whats ur pct look like? Ur stats and cycle history

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

205lb 12% bf been working out since 2003. Had a couple breaks in training. Was a trainer for 3yrs so i understand training aspect and nutrition. Just new to gear. Ran old school PH a few times. Im just running test and lgd as og now. Have tren ace, stanozolol 10mgs, aromison and the test 300 on hand. Nolva and more aromison is on the way. Just asking for advice as to how to put best cylce together. I was thinking: test 600mg per wk for first 4wks wks 5- 8 throw in the tren ace 100 1mg eod but drop the test to 300 per wk then wks 9_ 12 drop the tren and thru in the stanozolol at 50 per day with the test at 300mg per wk. Aromison at 12.5 eod for full 12wks then pct will b 40mg nolva first 2wks then 20mg next 2wks and aromison only the first 2wksof pct. Just asking for advice. I have tge lgd but not sure if ill even need it

205lb 12% bf been working out since 2003. Had a couple breaks in training. Was a trainer for 3yrs so i understand training aspect and nutrition. Just new to gear. Ran old school PH a few times. Im just running test and lgd as og now. Have tren ace, stanozolol 10mgs, aromison and the test 300 on hand. Nolva and more aromison is on the way. Just asking for advice as to how to put best cylce together. I was thinking: test 600mg per wk for first 4wks wks 5- 8 throw in the tren ace 100 1mg eod but drop the test to 300 per wk then wks 9_ 12 drop the tren and thru in the stanozolol at 50 per day with the test at 300mg per wk. Aromison at 12.5 eod for full 12wks then pct will b 40mg nolva first 2wks then 20mg next 2wks and aromison only the first 2wksof pct. Just asking for advice. I have tge lgd but not sure if ill even need it

OP, this is a mess bro. Your first cycle is Test ONLY. And certainly does not need to be ran at 600mg a week. Your PCT is lacking to say the least. Just because you have 5,000 compounds at home doesn't mean you need to run them all at once. Get your feet wet before you start introducing your body to other compounds, especially tren.

First cycle you need to stick with test only bro. You can throw in sarms but definitely not tren. Here is a good setup for you

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Thx guys for the feed back. Learning alot from the forum and Dylans channel. Gear is new to me and very intriguing. Trying to learn the science behind it all. Bn studing none stop.i guess best knowlege is from firsthand eexpierence.

Top Bottom