napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle FOR FREE!!

Hey!!

I would like to select one person here to test our products for free. Yeah, you had read it right, FOR FREE :)

In order to select he right person I would like to know your experience with AAS, your actual statistics, your goal for your next cycle, your diet and training rutines, etc…

I will give you couple of weeks to answer here (so dont hesitate asking your gym mates to do it also).

The cycle given will be chosen by the winner between those two:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=184

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=182

As I´m going to give this product for free, I will require the winner to write a complete log here about his feeling with the products, the daily training and diet and the progression he will be doing in order to make his challenge done.

Dont hesitate contacting me if you have any doubt, guys!

In November the 28th I will let you all know who will be the chosen champion :)

Hipo

I would like to volunteer. Im planning on running something similar to the second cycle. Ive ran four cycles starting with test at 400mg. Second test 500 mgs with tbol. Third test 500 with adrol. Fourth test 750mgs with adrol and tren. Was planning on running same cycle again. I work out 4-5 days a week different body part every day. Eat 250-400 g protein depending on if on cycle or not. Carbs vary from 300-500 fats 50-100 im 5'11" 210lbs at bout 9-10%bf. Been training religiously for 6yrs and diet on point for last 4

I would like to volunteer. Im planning on running something similar to the second cycle. Ive ran four cycles starting with test at 400mg. Second test 500 mgs with tbol. Third test 500 with adrol. Fourth test 750mgs with adrol and tren. Was planning on running same cycle again. I work out 4-5 days a week different body part every day. Eat 250-400 g protein depending on if on cycle or not. Carbs vary from 300-500 fats 50-100 im 5'11" 210lbs at bout 9-10%bf. Been training religiously for 6yrs and diet on point for last 4

Very interesting, Joonp.

Thanks for presenting yourself as volunteer.

Would you agree to write complete log and a sincere review about our products during the cycle?
When are you planning to start your next cycle?

Hipo

Yes i will write complete daily log and give my sincere review throughout log. I was planning on starting mid dec

and bloods bro bloods. This is a very generous offer from Hipo but it is not surprising the caliber of sponsor he is. Thanks Hipo

Its really more to test the lab equipment at the blood place to make sure it works well... because we know the numbers will be golden. ;)

I am running almost the same thing as your lean bulk cycle right now. I would love to do either of these if time is not an issue. I will be finishing up in February this year and giving myself until April (birthday present to myself) before I go on again. I had been planning on trying a Cyp/NPP bulk anyways.

I've been training with AAS for 3 years, lifting for roughly 9 years, grappling for 2. I'm currently 185 lbs, 5'8". I'm a competitive grappler so I need to always keep myself strong and lean. If I get too heavy I will be out of my weight class and it makes the playing field a bit more difficult. My goal is to keep myself at a solid 195-200 lbs with a minimal body fat percentage. I'd like to be able to cut down to 189 pre-competition. As of now I will cut from 185 to 170. In a dream world I would be cutting from 200 down to 170 but the health ramifications are far too great with that big of a cut. I also would have no problems getting bloods done.

Hipo you always have the best giveaways and contests... This is a very nice offer to say the least...

Id like too see a log on a first timer that is a dedicated lifter that trained natural for a few years first and has nutrition in check those first cycle gains are rediculous never goes back there .now days everybody jumps on way before there ready and screws it up . but a virgin sure would show the quality of the gear .ive had crap results with good gear sometimes because like a dumbass id been on too much too long without a break

Hi Mark

Thanks for offering. I was expecting the chosen person to start the cycle as soon as possible so we all will have some nice feedback by the end of January.

Thanks.

Hipo

Hey hipo I'd defintely be interested in doing a lean bulking stack you offer. I'd give a full detailed log and always update it with stats, pictures, and strength gains. I'm currently lean bulking now so it'd be a perfect fit for me. I will do a blood test as well. Let me know if you're interested in having me as a tester of your products. Thanks for the awesome offer to everyone!

Hey!!

I would like to select one person here to test our products for free. Yeah, you had read it right, FOR FREE :)

In order to select he right person I would like to know your experience with AAS, your actual statistics, your goal for your next cycle, your diet and training rutines, etc…

I will give you couple of weeks to answer here (so dont hesitate asking your gym mates to do it also).

The cycle given will be chosen by the winner between those two:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=184

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=182

As I´m going to give this product for free, I will require the winner to write a complete log here about his feeling with the products, the daily training and diet and the progression he will be doing in order to make his challenge done.

Dont hesitate contacting me if you have any doubt, guys!

In November the 28th I will let you all know who will be the chosen champion :)

Hipo
This is awesome and a great gesture once again, hipo. I will exclude myself from this since I won your last contest, thanks again. 😊

Top Bottom