napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle compound help!

Would you recommend NPP over Deca?
It's the same compound just a shorter ester. If you're a beginner a long ester is recommended. Short esters are more painful and require frequent injections. The cycle would be shorter also typically 8-12 weeks. If you're running other long esters Deca would be more suitable.

It's the same compound just a shorter ester. If you're a beginner a long ester is recommended. Short esters are more painful and require frequent injections. The cycle would be shorter also typically 8-12 weeks. If you're running other long esters Deca would be more suitable.

Yes that’s what I heard, just heard Deca is a lot more we “wet” and is known for face bloat and my face bloats VERY easy. . Previously MK677 and test made my face balloon bad so I dropped 677 and went back to normal. I was told that means I’m prone to face bloat / bloat in general. It was also test prop that I was running last.

Was wanting to run 16 weeks. Thanks for the speedy responses man !

Yes that’s what I heard, just heard Deca is a lot more we “wet” and is known for face bloat and my face bloats VERY easy. . Previously MK677 and test made my face balloon bad so I dropped 677 and went back to normal. I was told that means I’m prone to face bloat / bloat in general. It was also test prop that I was running last.

Was wanting to run 16 weeks. Thanks for the speedy responses man !
that is utter nonsense and the people that say that about deca have no clue what they are talking about whatsoever OR they dont run the cycle properly meaning they run test too high and dont control prolactin or estrogen... deca is VERY dry if you run it properly...

that is utter nonsense and the people that say that about deca have no clue what they are talking about whatsoever OR they dont run the cycle properly meaning they run test too high and dont control prolactin or estrogen... deca is VERY dry if you run it properly...
Correct Deca converts to estrogen less than Test but it does aromatize. When you run Test with it especially higher you have to consider this and compensate with your AI. Diet needs to be on point.

Correct Deca converts to estrogen less than Test but it does aromatize. When you run Test with it especially higher you have to consider this and compensate with your AI. Diet needs to be on point.
exactly, its about 10-15% of what you would get with test conversion wise so the thought that it is wet is beyond me... being that test isnt even wet unless you just abuse the dosing and dont run an ai...

Okay thanks for clearing that up! Watched a 18 min video about how wet Deca is compared to NPP and that Deca is a dinosaur steroid and shouldn’t be used when NPP is an option lmao.

I thought it was funny. My diet will be about 90% on, and the cycle will be Test, Deca, EQ, 2866, GW, and possibly LGD. Was told EQ is great for strength so might drop the idea of LGD.

Test
350-500
Deca
350-400
EQ
300-500

I will be starting in a few weeks, I’ll come back after the cycle and let you guys know how it went for sure!

Any changes in dosage lmk!

i would not run eq any lower than 500 and thats even borderline low... 600 is where it should be... test and deca both at 350...

i would not run eq any lower than 500 and thats even borderline low... 600 is where it should be... test and deca both at 350...

Okay so test and Deca at 350, and EQ at 600.

Sorry saw a thread that said 300+ On EQ was sufficient. Can’t believe everything on the interwebs after all! 😂

Forgot to ask!

What should I run my AI at ?
12.5 EOD?

And how do I take caber? I’m seeing too many different opinions online so I figured I’d come back here to ask you guys . Heard I need it, heard I don’t. Thanks in advance!

There are sources on here that you could get it from. Deca is a slow burner and prolactin can creep up on you. I didnt need caber at 250 some people can get away with running it higher without issues. Everyone is different so it's kind of your call. My opinion is to wait till you have every thing on hand. High prolactin sides wouldn't be fun.

If you want to get going on your cycle you could use B6 until your caber comes in. At 350 you would probably be safe.

HELP!

Been on cycle for 5 weeks today.

Test 400, Deca 300 and EQ at 500.
Aromison 12.5mg EOD
and accidentally .5mg i stead of .25 of Caber every 3 days.
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg EX

Idk wtf it is but my sex drive has completely disappeared. I have zero issue “getting it up” or “keeping it up”.

I am just NEVER in the mood. Idk if it’s from too much caber accidentally, the Deca, or the AI!

Pleaseeeee help, my girlfriend is getting shitty with me lol.

Top Bottom