napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle compound help!

TylerN22

I’m 190lbs
6’
12% BF
26 years old.

I am going for my 3rd cycle and was wanting help. This is the cycle recommended to me, and I am adding sarms to it. Would like opinions on what to change or if it’s okay!

16 weeks

Test 750mg
EQ 350mg
Deca 250mg
Anavar 50mg daily (oral)
AI 12.5 EOD
Cycle support

1st week start with half those doses.
Weeks 2-16 do that amount.

I was going to add GW, 2866, and maybe LGD? Will stop 2866 4 weeks prior to cycle ending

GOALS

Gain 10+ lbs of lean tissue, lean up a bit, and get stronger.
Diet isn’t an issue and will be on point.

PCT
GW
Clomid
Nolva

Roast me, agree with me, change whatever, input is input and is part of the learning process! Let me know what you guys think!!

Age - 26
Height - 6’
Weight - 190
Body fat % 12
Years of training - 9
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - Test prop 12 weeks 500mg / week 6-8 months ago

No need for half doses with long esters.

Test 500
Deca 300
Eq 600

16 weeks

Drop the Anavar.

SARMS are ok.

My 2 cents...

Run proper ancillaries (AI and prolactin)

theres no need to bump your thread three times man... you posted later last night and crazy as it sounds, some of us actually require sleep...

third cycle at 26 years old is just not good but whatever, your life...

i have no clue where you are coming up with running test at 750 and eq at 350... those are completely backwards... 350 of eq is pointless and 750 of test is just not necessary whatsoever nor is running smaller doses the first two weeks, which also makes no sense whatsoever...

you can use whichever sarms you want on cycle.. they will all add extreme benefit.. gw is the one that i recommend on cycle regardless of what you are running... beyond that, you just need to pick which ones fit your goals

Reason for dropping Ana? And I was told to keep EQ dose to avoid headaches, and from having to take prolactin sup. Was wanting to run Ana for the fat burning aspect.

Remember, wanting to lean up, grow tissue and throw some strength on top.

theres no need to bump your thread three times man... you posted later last night and crazy as it sounds, some of us actually require sleep...

third cycle at 26 years old is just not good but whatever, your life...

i have no clue where you are coming up with running test at 750 and eq at 350... those are completely backwards... 350 of eq is pointless and 750 of test is just not necessary whatsoever nor is running smaller doses the first two weeks, which also makes no sense whatsoever...

you can use whichever sarms you want on cycle.. they will all add extreme benefit.. gw is the one that i recommend on cycle regardless of what you are running... beyond that, you just need to pick which ones fit your goals

Wasn’t trying to bump but the one time man! I apologize, I was throwing in the stats. Wanted to follow the rules!

Originally I was thinking just test and Deca, but a friend of mine recommended the 4 compound stack.

I was wanting to do 500 test / 250/300 Deca and throw sarms on top. He said for my goals I won’t reach it with just the 2 compounds. So that’s why I came here to reach out for those of you that are genius’s with this stuff lol

where are you getting this from? prolactin and headaches?? what on earth are you talking about? anavar is not a fat burner either.. its fine to harden up at the end of cycle but steroids are not fat burners

Reason for dropping Ana? And I was told to keep EQ dose to avoid headaches, and from having to take prolactin sup. Was wanting to run Ana for the fat burning aspect.

Remember, wanting to lean up, grow tissue and throw some strength on top.
Because you're 26 years old bro. I think 3 compounds + SARMS are MORE than plenty. Anavar doesn't burn fat. Cardio and dieting does...

where are you getting this from? prolactin and headaches?? what on earth are you talking about? anavar is not a fat burner either.. its fine to harden up at the end of cycle but steroids are not fat burners

I was told EQ in higher dosages will cause headaches and high BP

I was told EQ in higher dosages will cause headaches and high BP
All steroids have those potential sides. 600 is not a high dose. 350 won't give you any benefit. If you want to run it at 350 might as well drop it.

Okay!
May just do test / Deca / Anavar, or just do test and Deca.

Either of those sound better? I appreciate the input you both have already given me . Really!

yes thats fine but i really wouldnt run test higher than deca like that... you are going to likely increase sides... 350 of each is plenty

yes thats fine but i really wouldnt run test higher than deca like that... you are going to likely increase sides... 350 of each is plenty

Trying to avoid “deca dick” at all costs lol. Would 350/350 suffice for that? Just from research heard you need to do more test than Deca to avoid it!

Trying to avoid “deca dick” at all costs lol. Would 350/350 suffice for that? Just from research heard you need to do more test than Deca to avoid it!
Maybe.. maybe not... Everyone's different. I have to run my Test higher even with Caber.

Maybe.. maybe not... Everyone's different. I have to run my Test higher even with Caber.

Which one of these sounds better to you?

Test/Deca/tbol
Test/Deca/anavar
Or
Test/Deca/EQ.

Won’t ask anything else after unless I’m confused 😂🤣

Top Bottom