napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle and pct???

Chris454

Hey I have a question I am planing to run a test only cycle either sustonon 270 or entha 250 only taking 1 ml per week half twice a week or one ml once a week? Plan to run 20 weeks.for pct I plan to use nolvadex only will this work ok or do I need more for pct?

the fact you are even asking that, means there's NO WAY you should be running that long of a cycle... do you even know what you are doing man??

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm sorry Dylan I should have gave u more info I'm 37 years old I'm 5feet9inchs and I'm 170 pounds medium build. I have lifted weights off and on since I was 16.i decided to try test sustanon about 5 years ago I only took 1 ml per week and I got great results my strength whent way up and indurence I felt great with very little side effects.i ran two 10 ml bottles then took a break no pct and yes I know that was stupid but I didn't know any better at the time.and yes I felt like crap for weeks quite lifting and I lost all my gains.i have lifted off and on since then but now I am going to stick with it. At the end of my cycle my weight was 184 some water weight but I was ripped and felt great like I was 18 again probably even better .my goals are to build some muscle and get stronger and just generally feel better.i just won't to run test only no stronger compounds with it because of the more side effects.im trying to be smarter about the way I go about it this time and definitely run a pct with nolvadex or clomid.i will not start a cycle this time without having what I need for pct.like u said this is a marathon not a sprint I just want to build muscle and get stronger and I want to be safe in doses and not over do it.i watch all your videos and I think it's great what u do I appreciate the info!so what I'm asking is nolvadex only for my pct ok when just running test only?i don't won't to have to pin myself more than twice a week I would rather just do once a week what kind of test would be better suited for this?thx chris454

I'm sorry Dylan I should have gave u more info I'm 37 years old I'm 5feet9inchs and I'm 170 pounds medium build. I have lifted weights off and on since I was 16.i decided to try test sustanon about 5 years ago I only took 1 ml per week and I got great results my strength whent way up and indurence I felt great with very little side effects.i ran two 10 ml bottles then took a break no pct and yes I know that was stupid but I didn't know any better at the time.and yes I felt like crap for weeks quite lifting and I lost all my gains.i have lifted off and on since then but now I am going to stick with it. At the end of my cycle my weight was 184 some water weight but I was ripped and felt great like I was 18 again probably even better .my goals are to build some muscle and get stronger and just generally feel better.i just won't to run test only no stronger compounds with it because of the more side effects.im trying to be smarter about the way I go about it this time and definitely run a pct with nolvadex or clomid.i will not start a cycle this time without having what I need for pct.like u said this is a marathon not a sprint I just want to build muscle and get stronger and I want to be safe in doses and not over do it.i watch all your videos and I think it's great what u do I appreciate the info!so what I'm asking is nolvadex only for my pct ok when just running test only?i don't won't to have to pin myself more than twice a week I would rather just do once a week what kind of test would be better suited for this?thx chris454
that pct is far from sufficient brother... what is your current body fat? what are your goals and have you had any recent bloodwork done?

Hey I have a question I am planing to run a test only cycle either sustonon 270 or entha 250 only taking 1 ml per week half twice a week or one ml once a week? Plan to run 20 weeks.for pct I plan to use nolvadex only will this work ok or do I need more for pct?

20 weeks is a little long for a cycle. You need to cut that down to 12-16 weeks bro. Your pct needs to be a lot more complete and should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I don't know my body fat% but I'm fairly lean and muscler and no I haven't had blood work done in years.im not one to go to the doctor enless there's something wrong.i am in good shape and just want to go to the next level with my training.i want to get bigger and stronger gradually and look better.but I want to do things the right way that's why I'm asking you for advice and I appreciate the help.

you want to do things the RIGHT WAY...
BUT you don't do routine blood work?????
Bro...the RIGHT WAY.... is to do blood work pre cycle, mid cycle and 4-6 weeks after PCT
The RIGHT WAY..is having an accurate measure of your body fat
The RIGHT WAY..is doing a full and complete PCT..
The RIGHT WAY is doing everything possible to support your recovery...not the mind set of what's the least I can do

I agree with what you are saying but I have not been on a cycle in 5 years.yes I should start blood work now that I'm going to start a cycle agreed.so are you telling me that a full and complete pct is the same for someone taking a lot of gear and someone take very little gear?there has to be some kind of a deference in the two maybe how long you run it or something right?thx for the info and yes I want to do it THE RIGHT WAY!!!

I agree with what you are saying but I have not been on a cycle in 5 years.yes I should start blood work now that I'm going to start a cycle agreed.so are you telling me that a full and complete pct is the same for someone taking a lot of gear and someone take very little gear?there has to be some kind of a deference in the two maybe how long you run it or something right?thx for the info and yes I want to do it THE RIGHT WAY!!!
here's the difference... if you run a larger cycle, you extend the pct... the 4 week layout is for any cycle you run... if you go say, 16 weeks or more, then you would extend your pct... you are welcome to do it however you like if you feel its worth the risk... thats on you bro

Ok thx for the clarification on that.i am going to get all my pct together before starting my cycle.i have one more question.i am going to run 300mg of entha per week and I know it's a slower ester takes longer to work.should I take all in one shot per week or split it up into two per week?start pct two weeks after my last shot right?well one more?should I take any estrogen blockers while on cycle?thx

Ok thx for the clarification on that.i am going to get all my pct together before starting my cycle.i have one more question.i am going to run 300mg of entha per week and I know it's a slower ester takes longer to work.should I take all in one shot per week or split it up into two per week?start pct two weeks after my last shot right?well one more?should I take any estrogen blockers while on cycle?thx
you definitely need aromasin the entire cycle and during pct... yes, you start pct two weeks after your last injection... you pin TWICE a week bro... here is a link for the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom