napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advise TNE

tylerneal45

Hey bros, I am 6ft2 187lbs 10%bf, 27yo and have been lifting since I was 20. Did my first test cycle at 26yo. Been cycling on and off for about a year now. I didnt do pct my first cycle cause I was uneducated, although I made some serious gains.stayed off for 3 months and went back on PL susta 250 and did a full pct. I ran it for 16 weeks with an ai on hand the whole time. Went from 185lbs to 200lbs during this cycle! Now it's been 3 months off and I feel fine....my sex drive is normal, energy good, no depression yada yada.. even went to docs and told him about what I had did and his biggest concern was that I used clean needles. Although he didnt check my blood levels, he said at my age, my rest should not have suppressed at all. (Which is weird to me) but honestly, I feel fine and am still in great shape. Sooo anyways, I just did my first pint of TNE (TEST NO ESTER) and I'm also stacking it with masterone. This will be my first cycle with anything other than just test. I want to know how you guys feel about TNE and masterone. I just went up to the biggest dude in the gym the other day, I mean this dude looks ready to compete all year long, and I asked him if he cycled. He obviously said yes and long story short I got it from him. He has been using this brand for quite some time now so he says, and fuck whatever he is doing is working! He also gave me arimidex tp take during the whole cycle. Dosage he told me seemed kinda crazy. He said 1cc of each eod. I decided that was too much for me and I pinned .5 of each yesterday. Please educate me more on my cycle and thank you for reading.

I wish I could post a pic of my current condish and a pic of the bottles I have but idk how to post a picture on here from my phone!!!

Attachments

• 15365100692303173778079326986852.jpg
    15365100692303173778079326986852.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm not a big fan of just going up to someone randomly and asking for..... anything.

It's also not very smart to look at someone and say he knows what he's doing because he uses TNT in Mast. There are a lot more factors that go into looking like your stage-ready. How do you know he doesn't have a coach or advisor to setting up this diet training supplements and juice for him?

You really should ask these questions before you start a cycle.

What is the exact cycle plan? Length of time, dose, PCT........

Why is it that an online source would be more trustworthy? I personally think local would be the way to go...although I've do e both. And I understand that just bc he looks a certain way doesn't mean it's all juice...just felt more comfortable this way. I did also talk to him for quite some time, just didn't want to type the whole life story, but he says he DOES diet and loves to do so. Also said he is a personal trainer and has competed in lots of local competitions. As far as my dose, I'm unsure what I should do, like I said in the first post, he told me 1cc of each, eod. I feel like that is a lot for me considering my first two test cycles I only injected .5 2x a week and saw great results. So a total of only 1 cc a WEEK. Saw some videos of Dylan's stating that you could get good results with low doses so that's what I did and I felt great and it worked great! So yea I need advise on my dosage, from maybe a more experienced person such as yourself?

As for pct I've been on the forum a while and still have some of my pct from the first time.
I want to run the cycle for 12 weeks. Taking arimidex while on cycle and as for pct I have some of PL clomid nolvadex amf aromasin not too sure the doses but I'm sure I can find them on the forum somewhere. Also i have some GW whatever the numbers are and will be purchasing the mk2866. I will do my pct at whatever Dylan's normal recommendation is. That's what I did last time and felt fine.

Why is it that an online source would be more trustworthy? I personally think local would be the way to go...although I've do e both. And I understand that just bc he looks a certain way doesn't mean it's all juice...just felt more comfortable this way. I did also talk to him for quite some time, just didn't want to type the whole life story, but he says he DOES diet and loves to do so. Also said he is a personal trainer and has competed in lots of local competitions. As far as my dose, I'm unsure what I should do, like I said in the first post, he told me 1cc of each, eod. I feel like that is a lot for me considering my first two test cycles I only injected .5 2x a week and saw great results. So a total of only 1 cc a WEEK. Saw some videos of Dylan's stating that you could get good results with low doses so that's what I did and I felt great and it worked great! So yea I need advise on my dosage, from maybe a more experienced person such as yourself?
an established source which you would generally find online.. there are many fears of buying in person or local that if you cannot see how obvious they are, then i would be far more concerned about other things.. i wouldnt by anything like that in person or local if you paid me... thats about the poorest judgement ive seen man.. you just pick the biggest buy in the gym without knowing him etc... i guess if you dont see the problem or issue with that then i dont know where to go from there

Top Bottom