napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

tylerneal45

I am 202lbs 12% bf 6'2" and 26years old. Done two cycles in my life, currently on 8th week of 2nd cycle. Have been pinning .5 (125mgs) of test susta250 2x a week... gained 17lbs so far, coming from 185 pre cycle.. I'm just wondering if I should be doing higher doses cause I see a lot of guys on this forum talking about 500mgs a week or even 700. My first cycle went well but had no pct so I got up to 200lbs first time but three months after was back to 185lbs, square one. I don't want this to happen again so I have everything recommended for pct. Coming up on end of my cycle so just wondering if I can switch doses and if doing pct the proper way this time will help me keep my gains. Thanks!!

It's a marathon not a sprint bro... You're really young still so you have plenty of time to get up to the dosages you mentioned. There's no rush. Dosages are dependent upon experience and goals. There's not always a need to run them high.

Sounds like you're doing pretty great with what you're on. Why mess with a good thing?

you wont see much of anyone here going over 500 mg so not really sure where you are getting that... its not often.. what you are doing is CLEARLY working... why even mess with a great thing because you are obviously doing a damn good job... getting greedy will bite you in the ass man

No reason at all to bump dosages, especially at your age. You have your whole life ahead of you, and once you start bumping dosages where do you go from there? A gram after that, then two grams? Before you know it you are running copious amounts of gear and you haven't even hit 30 yet. If it isn't broke don't fix it. I didn't even start my first cycle until 35 so you have plenty of time to tweak your cycles. Always use the smallest effective dose for there results you are after

Top Bottom