Cycle Advice for a Friend

SpikedEggnog

whats up guys
im looking for some recommendations for a friend

hes 34
5'9"-5'10"
about 295-300 lbs
he has been bodybuilding for longer then me, roughly 15 years

he is huge. not fat. hes 300 with a ton of muscle. he just did a bulk cycle. he is looking to do a competition is September, 23rd i believe.
he started cutting his diet now he wants to implement a cutting/prep cycle. he needs to shred some serious fat and maintain fullness and vascularity up until contest.

any suggestions i will appreciate

whats up guys
im looking for some recommendations for a friend

hes 34
5'9"-5'10"
about 295-300 lbs
he has been bodybuilding for longer then me, roughly 15 years

he is huge. not fat. hes 300 with a ton of muscle. he just did a bulk cycle. he is looking to do a competition is September, 23rd i believe.
he started cutting his diet now he wants to implement a cutting/prep cycle. he needs to shred some serious fat and maintain fullness and vascularity up until contest.

any suggestions i will appreciate

How experienced is he with cycling bro? What compounds has he used? I can defnitely help,set him up. I'm iust curious of his AAS experience

Sounds a bit like my friend Jason, he's 5ft 9, 232 lbs and can't lose any more weight. He used to be able to reverse grip bench press 400lbs but now just sits in a wheelchair making bullets.

Is there any hope for him?

he has used pretty much every compound. alot when he was younger and more reckless
he has done several cycles. test always included of course. he has used alot of deca and dbol. hes used compounds like tren and primo but doesnt have as much experience with those.
the most recent cycle being 500 test/deca with anadrol kickstart

he wants to try Tren again but i dont have experience with it so i refuse to give advice

Top Bottom