napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle 1 advice

jake472

I’m 53, 5’10” 255, not sure on body fat but certainly higher than it should be. My gains in lifting heavy loads has been good, but endurance lacks.
Been training for 3 years now, only 4 days a week though, but have really enjoyed being in better shape and feeling better all around.
My goal is to cut weight; I have lost 30 lbs and seem to have leveled out. I’d like to cut some more as well as gain some aerobic endurance as my performance drops off with longer metcons.
I don’t take any supplements right now other than eating right with lots of greens. No allergies.
I thought cycling 12 weeks with S4 25-50 mg/day and SR9009 (30mg/day?) would be a good double stack to help cut and improve endurance. Followed up with a short pct of Clomid 50mg/day
Also, since SarmsX is closed until Dec, is there any other place to obtain these?
Thanks for your comments

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m 53, 5’10” 255, not sure on body fat but certainly higher than it should be. My gains in lifting heavy loads has been good, but endurance lacks.
Been training for 3 years now, only 4 days a week though, but have really enjoyed being in better shape and feeling better all around.
My goal is to cut weight; I have lost 30 lbs and seem to have leveled out. I’d like to cut some more as well as gain some aerobic endurance as my performance drops off with longer metcons.
I don’t take any supplements right now other than eating right with lots of greens. No allergies.
I thought cycling 12 weeks with S4 25-50 mg/day and SR9009 (30mg/day?) would be a good double stack to help cut and improve endurance. Followed up with a short pct of Clomid 50mg/day
Also, since SarmsX is closed until Dec, is there any other place to obtain these?
Thanks for your comments
Dylan gave you the appropriate sarms stack and dosing protocol

While sarmsx is on vacation, biotech has high quality sarms available. Email them at [email protected]

Top Bottom