napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cures for stubborn muscle groups?

You're so like me, I'm 6'2"ish, and my weight fluctuates between 250-280 at different points throughout the year...what's weird is everyone is always like whoa, you're a really big dude, and I'm like nah,..but then I see a picture with others, and then it's a wake-up call..but if you want me to totally be honest, I'm going to make a push to get back down to like 235....sometimes, at the weight I'm at, it's too cumbersome...and, I always think in the long run, it'll be much healthier...let me ask this too, have you had your fair share of small guys get in your face over the years, and you're like, are you serious? Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha ya man I cut down to 218 for a show I was going to do but ended up going to hard and compromised a bit of muscle. No biggie though. 235 is pretty comfortable for me and I decided next show I want to do that's where I will go 230-235. I will just do super heavy. The weight is a bitch dude. It gets annoying some times. And no nobody really has gotten up in my business haha. I get lot of wierd questions though lol

Yea I'm about to run test prop/TNE, NPP, and sarms, so I'm expecting some fuckin' awesome results...I definitely need to add more reps into the mix with my back...burn'em completely out and let the anabolics and diet do the work too...I'm also going to do what you said and mix it up week to week, I'm hoping I bust through with this...

Yea, I totally feel ya, people that are 180 have no clue what it's like to be at the 280 mark, it can be such a clusterfuck...I try my best to maintain as much flexibility as possible..what's really fucked is I play a ton of tennis, and when I tell people, they're like wtf, you don't play football?!? Ha, and I'm like who fuckin' plays football in their 30s..

You will man. If your training back once a week, throw a second session in there too. You will get right by it.

Try to hit the lowers as much as you can too. That's one a lot of people neglect and they end up looking like they have triangle lats lol. You want wings like a flying squirrel.

Underhand everything for a back session here and there.

There is just so much you can do with back. Its like legs. Possibilities are endless.

Yea you're so right, there are a ton of possibilities, and that's what I'll do, I'll put it at the top of the list and roll with it..

I actually love training it so we'll see how it goes..

I think this cycle will take it over the top, I know the base is there it's just a matter of making it happen...

Do you ever do chest and back on the same day? When I have before, I get these crazy pumps from so much blood rushing to the area...I'll definitely keep ya posted and I appreciate the help...

Yea you're so right, there are a ton of possibilities, and that's what I'll do, I'll put it at the top of the list and roll with it..

I actually love training it so we'll see how it goes..

I think this cycle will take it over the top, I know the base is there it's just a matter of making it happen...

Do you ever do chest and back on the same day? When I have before, I get these crazy pumps from so much blood rushing to the area...I'll definitely keep ya posted and I appreciate the help...

I always give back its own day. I will rarely even do biceps after.

Well fuck, ok cool, do you ever use straps too?

ha... lol I try not to but eeeevey once in a while I do. I used to use straps a ton but my grip went to total shit because of it. So I ended up getting compression wraps instead.

Anytime you have lagging muscle groups you're just going to have to hit them harder and more often than anything else. Some of us are gifted in some areas more than others, and you just have to push those weak areas as hard as needed until the growth comes

My most stubborn muscle groups, by far, are my biceps and lats...my biceps are always super thick and tight but, in my estimate, lack the proper definition as well as my lats, which are very thick but lack width...which I know to some extent is due to genetics...but I'd really love to see a better ball effect bicep wise, and to see that ever elusive cobra effect for my back, ha...

Don't get me wrong, both are very strong, but I must train them so differently than the rest of my body.

Heavy weight, simply, does not work at all and I must train them with ABSOLUTE perfect form, and mix up my exercises constantly...standing dumbbell preacher curls & spider curls....straight arm pulldowns, wide grip and v- bar pull-ups are a few exercises of which seem to work the best....

Anyone in the same boat or have any input to help...I'd very much appreciate it...

So you lift heavy, light or moderate weight? What's your rep range and set count? The pump is the cure I say. Less weight and more volume. Torture them. If you've tried that then have you tried working the muscle group multiple times a week or even every day? I've had success with all those methods especially working it every day that I'm in the gym.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Ok so, I usually train back once a week, obviously I need to do it more...this is just another step in the evolution of being in the gym since young, I guess, you learn something new all the time..I'll mostly go heavy but mix in a lot of super setting...I'm going to flat out, as you put it, torture them...

Anytime you have lagging muscle groups you're just going to have to hit them harder and more often than anything else. Some of us are gifted in some areas more than others, and you just have to push those weak areas as hard as needed until the growth comes

Ya know, I love training with my wife, but I think sometimes I focus so much on her, that I forget to follow my own mixing of training techniques...

Ya know, I love training with my wife, but I think sometimes I focus so much on her, that I forget to follow my own mixing of training techniques...

I hear ya man. One of the reasons I don't workout with anyone....no training partners or anything. I'm extremely selfish when it comes to my training

I hear ya man. One of the reasons I don't workout with anyone....no training partners or anything. I'm extremely selfish when it comes to my training
I feel the same but also when you find the right training partner it makes a world's difference. You will end up battling your mind to often in the long run with training solo. It takes that extra push sometimes to break barriers. At least for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom