napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help getting ALBUTEROL

Hoxz

Hi guys, so before I started doing my SARMs cycle about 4 weeks back, I was doing clen and I was loving the cardio benefits from it. I was not getting winded at all in most of my cardio activities (soccer, Xfit, running etc).

However I was advice by Dylan and Rick to lay off of it and switch to albuterol instead if possible... Something I really want to do because I'm starting to suspect I may actually have a bit of asthma because of how I feel my breathing when I'm not on it. I feel my pipes are obstructed actually, weird but truth.

Can someone guide me or help me find a vendor, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Clen, no problem, but albuterol, that's a diff story (PM me if you want or if it's not allowed to post links in here).

Oh, and ECA as well... Any good source will be highly appreciated. I'm trying to get rid of some stubborn fat I'm storing in my lower back...

Id really appreciate the help guys. Thanks in advance.

Hoxz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albuterol will be a potential addition to pure essence I believe. It's a popular one....

Albuterol outside of pe is a easy find. Rui and iron dragon are where I go if pe doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi guys, so before I started doing my SARMs cycle about 4 weeks back, I was doing clen and I was loving the cardio benefits from it. I was not getting winded at all in most of my cardio activities (soccer, Xfit, running etc).

However I was advice by Dylan and Rick to lay off of it and switch to albuterol instead if possible... Something I really want to do because I'm starting to suspect I may actually have a bit of asthma because of how I feel my breathing when I'm not on it. I feel my pipes are obstructed actually, weird but truth.

Can someone guide me or help me find a vendor, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Clen, no problem, but albuterol, that's a diff story (PM me if you want or if it's not allowed to post links in here).

Oh, and ECA as well... Any good source will be highly appreciated. I'm trying to get rid of some stubborn fat I'm storing in my lower back...

Id really appreciate the help guys. Thanks in advance.

Hoxz

ECA you can get from pretty much any pharmacy. Just pick up some primatine or bronkaid for the ephedrine, and then add 200mg of caffeine to it (you can get caffeine pills anywhere) and one 81mg baby aspirin.

As for Albuterol, Biotech has it for a very good price. Check your PMs. I'll send you a price list

You always come thru RickRock. Much much appreciate it brother.

So for the bronkaid or primatine, I just ask for it? No prescription??? Damn I'll try that then... If that works, how much should I get? And what do I say my symptoms are if they ask what do I need it for lol?

I read a bit about phenbuterol, what do you guys think? I read it stacks really well with the ECA.

I checked my PMs bro. Thanks so much for the list.

Btw, which one do you think might be better regarding my asthma issues? ECA (with bronkaid tabs) or albuterol?
I think ultimately that will be a determining factor for what I end up getting.

I loved that about clen... I could do cardio for hours with it and would love to achieve that again w/o putting myself at risk.
GW works too but I think that asthma issue gets on the way of achieving real cardio benefits.

albuterol inhalers are designed for people with asthma... albuterol is definitely the better option if you are suffering from asthma... Biotech has albuterol right now for you that will be exactly what you are wanting bro

You always come thru RickRock. Much much appreciate it brother.

So for the bronkaid or primatine, I just ask for it? No prescription??? Damn I'll try that then... If that works, how much should I get? And what do I say my symptoms are if they ask what do I need it for lol?

I read a bit about phenbuterol, what do you guys think? I read it stacks really well with the ECA.

I checked my PMs bro. Thanks so much for the list.

Yah man you can just get it from the pharmacy. It doesn't really matter which one you get. I always just get bronkaid. It's like 9 bucks for a box or something which gives you a decent supply. They'll only give you so much though. You just have to keep going back anytime you need it

What is albuterol for?

Rick pm me list also please sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's a bronchodilator to open your airways. It also has fat loss benefits when using it at the proper dose

I'll send you a list buddy. No problem

I have asthma and carry an albuteral inhaler. I get my inhalers from safemeds4all.com

No prescription needed.

Albuterol will be a potential addition to pure essence I believe. It's a popular one....

Albuterol outside of pe is a easy find. Rui and iron dragon are where I go if pe doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

pure essence should have it very soon !

I have asthma and carry an albuteral inhaler. I get my inhalers from safemeds4all.com

No prescription needed.

That's the website I've been trying to remember the name for a loooong long time.
Thanks GTFORMULA.

albuterol inhalers are designed for people with asthma... albuterol is definitely the better option if you are suffering from asthma... Biotech has albuterol right now for you that will be exactly what you are wanting bro

What's a general dosage in a pill form?
I believe biotech has them in 2mg tabs.

What would the maximum dosage be in a day or pre workout?

Yes that's correct Biotech has it

General dose is not to exceed 14-18mg per day. I generally would use 4-6mg dosed preworkout and usually a couple other times spaced about 2-3 hours afterwards. I would just make sure to discontinue it several hours before bed so it doesn't interrupt sleep

12-18 mg per day spaced out in equal doses throughout the day... generally three doses per day so at 12 mg then 4 mg splits...

Just my opinion but I feel like GW is a much better and safer option for fat loss. I do not get better endurance or fat loss and all of the unwanted sides from albuterol. Also GW has zero stimulant properties and helps lower bad cholesterol. I find GW burns fat and helps promote lean muscle so for me it is by far the better choice. Just my two cents here.

Just my opinion but I feel like GW is a much better and safer option for fat loss. I do not get better endurance or fat loss and all of the unwanted sides from albuterol. Also GW has zero stimulant properties and helps lower bad cholesterol. I find GW burns fat and helps promote lean muscle so for me it is by far the better choice. Just my two cents here.

i completely agree... for me, albuterol is more of a complimentary thing than anything... it works well when complimenting something much stronger but on its own, its results are simply ok at best...

Top Bottom