napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising on Tren?

BoredStiff

I've really decided that I'm done blasting, and would rather be on a small cocktail of compounds year round as TET (Testosterone enhancement therapy)

My go to was going to be 100mg Test/200 Masteron per week. I'm looking to keep the total compounds under 300mg (maybe 400mg if bloodwork is ok)

But I was readying some posts and there was one from 2016 where Dylan states "mast is fine to run on a cruise but primo, deca and eq and even tren are better options in terms of benefit... masteron is one that just needs to be ran higher at all times to really get anything from it"

I really trust your judgment more than others because you take a cautious approach, Dylan, but do you still stand by tren being part of a cruise? Something like 100 Test/100 Tren.

I'm very prone to bloating and very estrogen sensitive, so if you can't tell, I'm trying to keep anything that is aromatizing, including test, to a minimum. I know of a few people doing the 100/100 Test/Tren combo as their cruise, just really curious if your opinion has changed any in the last three years?

I don't think it's wise to cruise on tren. It is powerful, but more so it's hepatoxic.

i would never, in a million years, recommend anyone to cruise on tren year round brother.. never...

Yeah I didn't think so, I may have read this out of context:

"mast is fine to run on a cruise but primo, deca and eq and even tren are better options in terms of benefit... masteron is one that just needs to be ran higher at all times to really get anything from it"

This was posted by you, Dylan, in 2016 I believe, I just understood it as primo, deca, eq and treb being better candidates for cruising (which would be year round, minus the times you are blasting on even more) than masteron.

That threw me off as a bit as you dont usually recommend something like that. Ideally it sounds like I'd want to cruise on a low amount of primo added to my prescribed trt.

i dont think you are getting the context of that or maybe it should have been worded different... the point was mast is pretty pointless at a cruise type dose as opposed to other compounds at lower doses... i would never recommend tren on a cruise to anyone

I guess a better worded version is: I've reached the level of size i want over the past 20 years and can maintain it on my prescribed trt dose. At this point I don't feel a need to blast anymore, I just need something I can add year round that's a good drying/hardening agent but that also won't destroy my health. Primo and eq seem good but still researching.

i guess thats up to you... i've cruised with some things at times but dont recommend doing it year round... i would look at sarms instead or something like that... you cant just stay on shit year round though bro... well, you can, but you definitely shouldnt

I guess a better worded version is: I've reached the level of size i want over the past 20 years and can maintain it on my prescribed trt dose. At this point I don't feel a need to blast anymore, I just need something I can add year round that's a good drying/hardening agent but that also won't destroy my health. Primo and eq seem good but still researching.
Well, that last part about destroying your health is the important part. Tren, even at low dosages can wreck all of your health values. That stuff is poison for your body. I wouldnt recommend adding any steroid to a cruise at all. It's just not good long term. Proviron is about the only thing I'd say to add, and is probably your best bet anyways. Hardening etc without affecting your health. Plus you have the size you want anyways so it's a no brainer to me

Top Bottom