napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crucify me now... my thoughts on DNP

You want detail earn it bro!!! Find how many grams of carbs you need to eat to be at a slight deficit! Know how many calories that is!!! Count and measure everything you consume! Add cardio to your routine!! Start steady state the once a base is laid make a challenge add intervals!! Discipline yourself to eat to attain your specific goal!! Holding, squeezing, focus on isolating the muscle responsible for the movement are all great but won't show shit if you have bodyfat over it! Want to get to that next level in my humble opinion that's it for you!! Your focus and discipline in the weight room and with compounds are great, bring that same focus to your nutrition!! That's the truth that mabe someone else doesn't want to tell you!!

^^^ in response I say this. I am a curious mind bent on exploring every facet of everything. No I don't count calories, to me for me to attain the look I want it's not necessary. I'll never compete. That window of opportunity closed for me. Even if it hasn't to me it has. I look pretty damn good especially for my age and that's fine... that's my goal. The purpose of using the weights I listed- which are more than a lot people use- is to simply chisel out some details which doesn't require a lot of weight. I'm simply using enough weight to stimulate details to areas previously over looked.
I think if you look at me I have some sort of idea what I'm doing. 34 years of lifting I must've learned something right? Trust that the knowledge I've acquired is more than stuff out of a book. Now as far as dangerous compounds everyone knows I'm known to use compounds most find out the norm. Especially here. 350mg of test to me is the equivalent to eating chalk. As I said just because you wouldn't use DNP it doesn't mean that applies to me. I can respect your opinion, however NEVER assume there isn't a reason as why I try what I try. I have not tried a ton of compounds and maybe someone knows something I don't. Again 34 years lifting looking the way I do I must be doing something correctly. As far as DNP use, we bad mouth it so much I decided to try it. I'm not a lemming. I have the ability to try what I want i did say it's a low dose experiment as if we never try... how can we ever do? It's use is more widespread than we care to acknowledge as are higher doses, as are compounds that are less popular in certain circles. If I had popped a capsule and died... guess what? I did it. As I do everything in my life... of my own free will and accord. I respect your right to have and voice your opinion, just know it's been duly noted. Just understand the joy of being me is that regardless of anyone's opinion I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do, share the experience and accept it. I think I've faced death enough in my time to do as I please. Everything we've ever learned was the result of someone doing something 'stupid' according to someone else and if you're counting calories somehow makes you better than me... kudos bro, kudos. I'm content, I am not offended and leaving it at that. Appreciate the feedback however. I think the real problem would have been my doing this and not being man enough to speak on it out of fear of negative opinions which keeps us from learning. Responsibility begins first by making educated decisions based upon experience not speculation and opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great post bro, I'll leave that stuff for you vets!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ur good bro, there's alot worse drugs out there that would be of far more concern to​ me than just DNP. Do what you do... I personally would never touch DNP tho,

^^^ in response I say this. I am a curious mind bent on exploring every facet of everything. No I don't count calories, to me for me to attain the look I want it's not necessary. I'll never compete. That window of opportunity closed for me. Even if it hasn't to me it has. I look pretty damn good especially for my age and that's fine... that's my goal. The purpose of using the weights I listed- which are more than a lot people use- is to simply chisel out some details which doesn't require a lot of weight. I'm simply using enough weight to stimulate details to areas previously over looked.
I think if you look at me I have some sort of idea what I'm doing. 34 years of lifting I must've learned something right? Trust that the knowledge I've acquired is more than stuff out of a book. Now as far as dangerous compounds everyone knows I'm known to use compounds most find out the norm. Especially here. 350mg of test to me is the equivalent to eating chalk. As I said just because you wouldn't use DNP it doesn't mean that applies to me. I can respect your opinion, however NEVER assume there isn't a reason as why I try what I try. I have not tried a ton of compounds and maybe someone knows something I don't. Again 34 years lifting looking the way I do I must be doing something correctly. As far as DNP use, we bad mouth it so much I decided to try it. I'm not a lemming. I have the ability to try what I want i did say it's a low dose experiment as if we never try... how can we ever do? It's use is more widespread than we care to acknowledge as are higher doses, as are compounds that are less popular in certain circles. If I had popped a capsule and died... guess what? I did it. As I do everything in my life... of my own free will and accord. I respect your right to have and voice your opinion, just know it's been duly noted. Just understand the joy of being me is that regardless of anyone's opinion I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do, share the experience and accept it. I think I've faced death enough in my time to do as I please. Everything we've ever learned was the result of someone doing something 'stupid' according to someone else and if you're counting calories somehow makes you better than me... kudos bro, kudos. I'm content, I am not offended and leaving it at that. Appreciate the feedback however. I think the real problem would have been my doing this and not being man enough to speak on it out of fear of negative opinions which keeps us from learning. Responsibility begins first by making educated decisions based upon experience not speculation and opinions.

I have respect for you!! I know your going to do what your going to do regardless of what I may think. I am by no means better then you cause I count calories, never even entered my mind! I hope that if I was going to do something that you thought was dangerous you would let me know! Be safe bro!!

Stay safe 44! Two things I find not worth it are DNP and slin. Keep us posted and give us some bf and after photos if you are willing. Keep killing it big guy and please stay safe

Stay safe 44! Two things I find not worth it are DNP and slin. Keep us posted and give us some bf and after photos if you are willing. Keep killing it big guy and please stay safe
Diabetics use slin everyday. If you know what you're doing it's not that bad. However... if you're an idiot and ignorant to what it can do to you it can kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use HGH at a high dosage you are basically a diabetic because it will do the same thing. Slin will be required.
Exactly. Theres a science behind it. Just beacuse you dont understand somthing dont mean its useless.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Exactly. Theres a science behind it. Just beacuse you dont understand somthing dont mean its useless.

That's the wisest thing said on this thread. Just because something is not understood doesn't mean it's a sin or taboo.

I'm actually done with the DNP as my experiment is concluded. I dosed it at a meager 250mg ed. Honestly, it's so hot out here I discontinued use because I hated all the extra water you have to drink because you're constantly losing it thru sweating small amounts.

That's the wisest thing said on this thread. Just because something is not understood doesn't mean it's a sin or taboo.

I'm actually done with the DNP as my experiment is concluded. I dosed it at a meager 250mg ed. Honestly, it's so hot out here I discontinued use because I hated all the extra water you have to drink because you're constantly losing it thru sweating small amounts.

So what's your final opinion of DNP, what do you think ?

Fuck it bro.. to each their own.. that mentality is the same that people have against AAS why beacuse they are ignorant.

Yea thats only draw back I always stock up on Pedialyte and drink 2 gallons a day amongs other ancillary when on it, so yes i can get pretty annoying. It dehydrates you but makes you hold water.

Do a video on it 44.

I don't know enough about it to talk. but I understood that u need 400 or 600 mgs for the fat burning effect to work? did it physically work at that mg? or just felt the side effects?

44 - Is never do it myself, but I like the way you presented your experience and advised people that are can't find a better word, lazy asses, this is not a shortcut. From everything I've read about you, you are a hard worker and have your stripes. If you haven't been lifting and researching for at least ten years stay away! Good luck to you bro, be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know enough about it to talk. but I understood that u need 400 or 600 mgs for the fat burning effect to work? did it physically work at that mg? or just felt the side effects?
Okay it builds up in your system so if you continue to take 250 it will eventually build up. But to answer you you dont need to take 600mg to brun fat a simple 150 -200 will do the trick.. also you won't notice alot of the fatloss untill after cycles (usualy 2-3 days after).. at sides kick in around the 5th day (at least for me) the more carbs you eat the hotter you get. I always start at x amount and work my way up... with all honesty im pro for it... but do not advise anyone to use it beacuse i simply dont know you or history. And i dont want to be accountable for any mistake somone might make. And with everything.. you still have to be somewhat discipline on diet and training..

To any noob reading this thread do not!!! Take 500 or 600 this builds up!!. You will heat up!. Actaully dont even do it Beacuse im sure you are a fucktard with no foundation.

Here's the skinny on DNP. It has a 36hr half life so it accumulates. Carbs, simple and complex stimulate the thermogenic effect. I intentionally upped my carbs for that purpose. For quite a few people it takes 5 days usually to kick in. By day three the veins in my lower abs were on ridiculous level 9. There was noticeable adipose loss in my upper abs just under my sternum at my solar plexus. Although you can't tell in my videos due to lighting I'm pretty veiny especially when standing. Arms, legs, calves, delts, triceps, lower abs and hips all veiny af. The change was in the abs. Now here's the crazy part and you can either believe it, or not. Each day once I noticed the effect of the DNP I was asked at the shoe store, grocery store, mall and gym if I was in contest prep for a show. If you can be sensible about it and tolerate it DNP is a very toxic, dangerous and useful tool IF used responsibly. Sadly the average lemming is predisposed to fuck shit up. I know someone on this forum who runs it at 800mgs for 10 days straight. I know someone who ran it for 4 weeks and lost 54 pounds... Now AAS and DNP are both compounds that have a bad name, both if abused earn them.
What tends to piss me off is this and some fail to see the irony of it... AAS receives the same amount of hatred and blame as DNP... matter of factly, even more so as having DNP in your possession is not a crime. So to formulate an opinion based without any first hand knowledge would make you just as bad as the haters who bash us for using AAS. I was told I was being lazy, that I didn't want to earn it... all kinds of shit. You do realize I competed as a bodybuilder as a teen, that I also competed in and have either won or came in 2nd in all my bench press competitions, that I have benched over 500lbs... yet I'm lazy. That at age 46 I manage to look the way I do while there are people 20 years younger than me on AAS eating a Hot Pocket sipping on a beer complaining about 6oz of chicken being too small. I could've ran the DNP and posted a pic and took credit for being on top of my diet and all that, but I did as I always do... be honest and try to benefit the masses. It's cool though The 44 told me himself that I'd be okay. So I'll summarize it like this, it has a place in the extreme side of the industry. Wouldn't want my girl running it and she's a bad ass. I however have a thing for testing out those things insane, stupid and genius and then somehow sharing the information... not too bad for a lazy guy not willing to do the work. And no I wouldn't do a video simply because someone would take the info provided and fuck shit up.

Here's the skinny on DNP. It has a 36hr half life so it accumulates. Carbs, simple and complex stimulate the thermogenic effect. I intentionally upped my carbs for that purpose. For quite a few people it takes 5 days usually to kick in. By day three the veins in my lower abs were on ridiculous level 9. There was noticeable adipose loss in my upper abs just under my sternum at my solar plexus. Although you can't tell in my videos due to lighting I'm pretty veiny especially when standing. Arms, legs, calves, delts, triceps, lower abs and hips all veiny af. The change was in the abs. Now here's the crazy part and you can either believe it, or not. Each day once I noticed theeffect of the DNP I was asked at the shoe store, grocery store, mall and gym if I was in contest prep for a show. If you can be sensible about it and tolerate it DNP is a very toxic, dangerous and useful tool IF used responsibly. Sadly the average lemming is predisposed to fuck shit up. I know someone on this forum who runs it at 800mgs for 10 days straight. I know someone who ran it for 4 weeks and lost 54 pounds... Now AAS and DNP are both compounds that have a bad name, both if abused earn them.
What tends to piss me off is this and some fail to see the irony of it... AAS receives the same amount of hatred and blame as DNP... matter of factly, even more so as having DNP in your possession is not a crime. So to formulate an opinion based without any first hand knowledge would make you just as bad as the haters who bash us for using AAS. I was told I was being lazy, that I didn't want to earn it... all kinds of shit. You do realize I competed as a bodybuilder as a teen, that I also competed in and have either won or came in 2nd in all my bench press competitions, that I have benched over 500lbs... yet I'm lazy. That at age 46 I manage to look the way I do while there are people 20 years younger than me on AAS eating a Hot Pocket sipping on a beer complaining about 6oz of chicken being too small. I could've ran the DNP and posted a pic and took credit for being on top of my diet and all that, but I did as I always do... be honest and try to benefit the masses. It's cool though The 44 told me himself that I'd be okay. So I'll summarize itlike this, it has a place in the extreme side of the industry. Wouldn't want my girl running it and she's a bad ass. I however have a thing for testing out those things insane, stupid and genius and then somehow sharing the information... not too bad for a lazy guy not willing to do the work. And no I wouldn't do a video simply because someone would take the info provided and fuck shit up.
Very well said 44, & this topic along with just about every other topic in this forum is the word RESPONSIBLY !! As we all know everyone does not have that nor the responsibility to do research & ask before acting. We see it everyday, when people say they are in week 3 or 4 of something so ridiculous. You on the other hand acted fine & had written a passage on your experience that more off than not has people asking about this dangerous and well known fat burner , that can cause serious harm if used & if used recklessly. There are fine lines to be followed & in this case the line is much finer. Thank you for being straight up as usual especially warning that this shit is no joke!!!

Top Bottom