napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Creating greatness thru perseverance.

GTFORMULA

Banned
I've been thinking about how the site has had multiple attacks and how it has bounced back and stronger.

I want to personally thank Dylan and any other owners and mods who make this board possible. Not only that but for rescuing us from other shit boards such as evo. I know it's been a lot of stress and probably money too. But greatness is being created here and a real brotherhood.

Thank you for not giving up or giving in to the bs and continuing to provide a great place for us.

GTFORMULA

I've been thinking about how the site has had multiple attacks and how it has bounced back and stronger.

I want to personally thank Dylan and any other owners and mods who make this board possible. Not only that but for rescuing us from other shit boards such as evo. I know it's been a lot of stress and probably money too. But greatness is being created here and a real brotherhood.

Thank you for not giving up or giving in to the bs and continuing to provide a great place for us.

GTFORMULA
Thank you for the post brother. Dylan has done an amazing job trying to keep us as safe, secure, and protected as possible while maintaining a smooth operating site for us. At times with the attacks it has caused us problems, but this new move to a much more secure domain to ensure we will not be affected by those attacks should make things go nice and event free for the future

GTFORMULA

Thank you GTFORMULA for this post. I'm sure Dylan, the owners and everyone else appreciates it. I know that is has been quite a bumpy road but with this new move, everything should be running a lot smoother. Thank you all for making this board great and sticking by it. It will only get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, im just taken aback with the post... that made my day, seriously... just seeing the appreciation and loyalty means the world to me... THANK YOU GT... you have no idea how far this goes with me... i won't forget it... Thank you to everyone who is there by my side and sticks with the family... I know this can get frustrating but when we stick together, we only get stronger... I can't express my appreciation to everyone... thank you!

wow, im just taken aback with the post... that made my day, seriously... just seeing the appreciation and loyalty means the world to me... THANK YOU GT... you have no idea how far this goes with me... i won't forget it... Thank you to everyone who is there by my side and sticks with the family... I know this can get frustrating but when we stick together, we only get stronger... I can't express my appreciation to everyone... thank you!

You deserve it mr.gemeli :D

I'm glad I could be here and made your day a little better. Have a good one bro. I'm sure there are others behind the scenes too that need a thank you also.

And members continue to climb. We have proven ourselves as the superior community for sure. Evo numbers are hollow bro. We are rock solid and here to stay.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No, I cannot give away any Masonic secrets. But I can share that there is a lesson in the ritual that says "perseverance is necessary to establish perfection..." In this lesson, we see how something as small as a chisel can be so integral in creating something so enormous as a superstructure. This is exactly what is going on here at AR. We are all small, important pieces of this forum persevering together towards the same goals. We look out for each other and strive to make each other better! Just thought I would share that.

I personally do not think that there is any board out there that can hang with us. Dylan impressed drb so much that for the first time in his life he wanted to be a poster.He always talks like dylan is his son...which sometimes I have to say..dad you already have 5...lol. I mention dylan's cycle and he lights up. So believe me drb is hard to impress, and he says that he is positive that dylan works his ass off to make this board what it is. Most of us probably have no idea how sleep deprived he might be. He did this for us, so we in turn stand by him and stick together.

Also stand behind each and everyone of the sponsers. Do not get gear from anywhere else. Everything you need is here... except for tuna, so I may have to open a tuna shop...lol.

I personally do not think that there is any board out there that can hang with us. Dylan impressed drb so much that for the first time in his life he wanted to be a poster.He always talks like dylan is his son...which sometimes I have to say..dad you already have 5...lol. I mention dylan's cycle and he lights up. So believe me drb is hard to impress, and he says that he is positive that dylan works his ass off to make this board what it is. Most of us probably have no idea how sleep deprived he might be. He did this for us, so we in turn stand by him and stick together.

Also stand behind each and everyone of the sponsers. Do not get gear from anywhere else. Everything you need is here... except for tuna, so I may have to open a tuna shop...lol.

I love that this was the first board I joined and am impressed daily by the caring and support that everyone gets. not everyone likes the answers given and can ultimately make their own choices on what to do and what not to do. but its like kids they need to hear the truth. and that is what I love about this place, the folks, guys and girls no matter what level they are on get the same support and answers and hardly any disrespect unless you are a douche then we quietly show you the exit. lol Love it good job Dylan and everyone that has had an integral part in this place. oh ya and Mrs G for putting up with his ass stressing about this shit all the time. I don't know him, but I know him!!!!! his hard work shows here so I know his ass is up day and night trying to make this succeed!!!!

Thanks DG and company

I love that this was the first board I joined and am impressed daily by the caring and support that everyone gets. not everyone likes the answers given and can ultimately make their own choices on what to do and what not to do. but its like kids they need to hear the truth. and that is what I love about this place, the folks, guys and girls no matter what level they are on get the same support and answers and hardly any disrespect unless you are a douche then we quietly show you the exit. lol Love it good job Dylan and everyone that has had an integral part in this place. oh ya and Mrs G for putting up with his ass stressing about this shit all the time. I don't know him, but I know him!!!!! his hard work shows here so I know his ass is up day and night trying to make this succeed!!!!

Thanks DG and company

Consider yourself lucky then.. Most boards are wack and majority of people on them don't know what they hell they are talking about, and if you ask a question that might be considered dumb, you get flamed for it. Def not the case here.. allot of vets willing to help and guide some of the mislead.

Well said brother, and we definitely have the best board out there bar none, and it keeps getting better and better. We have such awesome people here such as yourself, your father, and the rest of our family that makes us who we are. We wouldn't be where we are without all of you, and having such an incredibly awesome and caring leader such as Dylan

Thanks again guys for all your kind words and support. It has been tough at times with all the attacks but with everyone sticking by one another, this board is on its way to being the best that it can be. It's been hard watching him so stressed out about this whole situation. What kept him going was knowing how important it is for everyone to be a part of this great community and how much he wants to help others out there. Again, thank you for sticking by the owners and Dylan and for not giving up. Everyone in here is what makes this forum the BEST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not opposed to adding a tun sponsor brother! LOLLL

In all seriousness, i have read your post several times now because of how important it is to me... Drb and I had plenty of lengthy talks and it meant a lot to me and to know he reacts that way about me is so important to me and i hold such a tremendous value on that.. THANK YOU for letting me know that because it just means so much to me...
Just as I could never be my dad, you can never be yours, but you carry so many characteristics that he does but you bring your own value that noone could bring and its so appreciated.... I know I can speak for everyone here in saying how wonderful it is to have you here and I really hope your here for the long haul with us... Thank you for what you wrote and what you continue to do every day... Also, you are right, I am beyond sleep deprived but its worth it to me knowing what I am able to do for everyone here.. WTF is sleep anyway... LOLLL

Thanks DG and company

Truly appreciated brother and I know you have always been so supportive and I just cannot thank you enough

Well said brother, and we definitely have the best board out there bar none, and it keeps getting better and better. We have such awesome people here such as yourself, your father, and the rest of our family that makes us who we are. We wouldn't be where we are without all of you, and having such an incredibly awesome and caring leader such as Dylan

No way that I could do it all without brother

Top Bottom