napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Craft Beer

JM750 said:
cmb5017 said:
Yall must be Yankees? IPA tastes like dogs ass. Nasty as hell! Lol. Budlite is the drink of champions! But seriously I drink whenever I want and its never affected me

Bud light? Thats fucking garbage! Anything made by Budweiser is shit. I don't drink anymore, but when I did, this Yank drank Sam Adams, and Harpoon. Real beer.

Budweiser is a mans beer

cbbram said:
Well I haven't had a craft beer in 8 days... This is the longest I've gone since I started working out again. My cravings are pretty low so I think there might be light at the end of the tunnel. I think what finally made me see the light was I finally realized how many "empty" calories I was consuming.

That will do it bro. And congrats on sticking to it this long. Keep it going. You will thank yourself later bro. Trust me. Pick a day or two a month and have a few. Other than that try to stay focused

JM750 said:
cmb5017 said:
Budweiser is a mans beer

What?? Skunk piss bro

Perhaps a visual will help?

People who drink harpoon:
hitler
kim jong il
backstreet boys
cast of Jersey shore
ryan secrets
Obama

People who drink bud products:
Abraham Lincoln
gen Patton
the amazing Spider-Man
the American soldier
lynyrd skynyrd
the predator
the A team

Beer was never my drink of choice until a friend introduced me to craft beer, especially Belgian tripels and quadrupels. I love that stuff but it's very high in alcohol (from 8% to 11%) and I haven't had any in weeks since I'm trying to drop some bodyfat and fit back in a few pairs of my old jeans.

There's a place called Big Hops nearby where I live that has 20+ taps of various craft beer and it makes it very hard when passing by... Lol... You can even fill a growler and take it home.

My fav is a Double IPA and I always only have one or two...

My goal is to try and not have any during cycle...

cmb5017 said:
JM750 said:
cmb5017 said:
Budweiser is a mans beer

What?? Skunk piss bro

Perhaps a visual will help?

People who drink harpoon:
hitler
kim jong il
backstreet boys
cast of Jersey shore
ryan secrets
Obama

People who drink bud products:
Abraham Lincoln
gen Patton
the amazing Spider-Man
the American soldier
lynyrd skynyrd
the predator
the A team

lol people who drink Harpoon - hitler and backstreet boys - they are so similar..

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Craft Beer

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:
Im from NC. Its odd how different cultures change across the states. U say Chicago is awesome. .I went once on business and I thought it was the dirtiest run down drug infested place ive ever been. Gray and dirty. Graffiti everywhere , bums n crackheads all in the alley burning barrels of trash..I never want to go back. Ive seen NY and D.C. but Chicago takes the cake! I ate at the chop house, it was good but not $100 for a steak! Bill was almost $400 for 3 of us! But it was on point though. Here only yuppies n yankees drink IPA. .we have our fill of liberals and oddballs in our bigger cities like Raleigh but they are transplants from out of state.. the rest if us are red blooded beer drinking test shooting gun toting Mericans! Lol. But being from Louisiana I assume u can relate? Especially if your a good ol Texan now...my ol lady is from OK...so I have nothing good to say about the Midwest! Lmao. .im joking fellas ;)
Trust me if it weren't for family and my job, I'd move out of the Midwest
San Diego would be my first choice and I'll probably move back there when my kids are older. I lived there for 6 years when I was in the Marines. It's just beautiful...

I was born and raised in San Diego. I freakin' LOVED IT!! What's not to love? I moved to the Pacific Northwest in '98 for work and I've been here since. Like you, I'm planning to move back to SD once my kids are grown. God I miss the beaches (and the eye candy). ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Craft Beer

MrChristian said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cmb5017" said:
Im from NC. Its odd how different cultures change across the states. U say Chicago is awesome. .I went once on business and I thought it was the dirtiest run down drug infested place ive ever been. Gray and dirty. Graffiti everywhere , bums n crackheads all in the alley burning barrels of trash..I never want to go back. Ive seen NY and D.C. but Chicago takes the cake! I ate at the chop house, it was good but not $100 for a steak! Bill was almost $400 for 3 of us! But it was on point though. Here only yuppies n yankees drink IPA. .we have our fill of liberals and oddballs in our bigger cities like Raleigh but they are transplants from out of state.. the rest if us are red blooded beer drinking test shooting gun toting Mericans! Lol. But being from Louisiana I assume u can relate? Especially if your a good ol Texan now...my ol lady is from OK...so I have nothing good to say about the Midwest! Lmao. .im joking fellas ;)
Trust me if it weren't for family and my job, I'd move out of the Midwest
San Diego would be my first choice and I'll probably move back there when my kids are older. I lived there for 6 years when I was in the Marines. It's just beautiful...

I was born and raised in San Diego. I freakin' LOVED IT!! What's not to love? I moved to the Pacific Northwest in '98 for work and I've been here since. Like you, I'm planning to move back to SD once my kids are grown. God I miss the beaches (and the eye candy). ;)
Yup brother... Such a great place!

Top Bottom