napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest

Truly truly impressed!!! This contest was 2 days ago and second prize has already arrived at my home! Thank you very much for the free gear and for such amazingly fast shipping!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

ExDom has his stuff down. Shipping is fast and product is great. Congrats on the contest bud.

The contest packs have gone out, please don't forget to review once you have used the stuff for a while, we really do a lot more business than is reflected by our reviews so we will be trying to get some more guys to leave them from now on. IF we could get 10 or 15 on this forum we could start doing raffles every 2 weeks giving away $200 store credit to one guy who left a review, if we get 25 or more we could probably start doing them every week like we used to.

The contest packs have gone out, please don't forget to review once you have used the stuff for a while, we really do a lot more business than is reflected by our reviews so we will be trying to get some more guys to leave them from now on. IF we could get 10 or 15 on this forum we could start doing raffles every 2 weeks giving away $200 store credit to one guy who left a review, if we get 25 or more we could probably start doing them every week like we used to.
Good idea man. Would probably give that little extra initiative for guys/gals to post reviews. I know I've been very pleased with your service brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll definitely leave detailed reviews...they help out a ton to be able to refer to them too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom