napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cloudy trenbolone

moose breeder

Hey dylan. So im using a leftover vial of tren ace in my cycle. Its been only about 2 weeks and i noticed its gotten cloudy today inside the vial.Theres also lots of little bubbles when i withdrew it into my syringe.
Literally yesterday the oil was clear. I do keep them in my bathroom and i wonder if condensation or moisture from the shower or something happened to make its way in.
I can reassure you its not my first cycle and that im running all the cycle supports. But the main thing is whether or not this is something youre familiar with. Its the last cc of the vial and im considering just throwing it out to be saf

Im out at the moment but ill post a pic when i can. It might be kind of hard to see since its theres barely a cc left in the vial. I decided to hold off on it for now. Theres also what looks like bubbles in the syringe too which could be water. Ill post that one later too.

i would absolutely toss it... its not even worth fucking around with.. just get rid of it and use a different source!

I have a vial of Trenbolone just a few months old, unopened, unused and with a long expiry date, which has been stored in optimum conditions but I too noticed only yesterday that the contents had gone slightly darker in color than I recall it was when I was first given it. I had intended to add some pix to this reply but can't see how to upload them. The change of color and tiny bubbles may be quite normal in the ageing process of this substance but it would be worth contacting the manufacturers for further information.

Lol, I'd toss that in a vial full of other gear and take it to the head. I'm not the responsible party in the bunch. Do not listen to shit I have to say.

Top Bottom