napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol advice

It seems to me that you just want to get results without investing any time, money, etc... doesn't work that way bro

So my diet is pretty basic.. i'll get up around 2pm. Go to work at 4 and have 2-3 fried eggs in a tortilla wrap, 2-3 hours later i'll have a tin of tuna(25g protein) in a wrap with some salad and then 2-3 hours after that I will usually have 2 chicken breast fillets chopped up and grilled alongside a lot of salad and maybe a tortilla wrap if i'm hungry. Within these meal times i'll usually have some fruit (apples, bananas and pears and oranges). Thats usually my daily routine. I work in a takeaway so i stay away from the fried chicken and kebabs as much as i can. Which usually i do because i'm motivated and disciplined enough to just say no to that stuff. I finish work at 12am (3 hours after my last meal) and then go straight to the gym because i'm less likely to want to go gym if i go home first. I'd get home around 2-3am and have a protein shake and maybe more tuna, then go to sleep by 5am. And repeat the next day. I know. Boring as fuck and i dont have a social life at the moment. I'm just trying to save as much money for my future as i can alongside trying to become the best version of myself. Anything i'm going wrong with here?

At a first glance, that doesn't seem to be a lot of calories bro... have you actually tracked your calories intake and macros?

No not really i mean i live the same day day in day out and eat the same crap trying not to eat the bad stuff. I dont think i eat enough calories in the day so thats why i'm a bit confused as it is. If you check out my insta page (bodybuildingmadesimple) (the one with like only 1400 followers) you'll see i'm ripped everywhere apart from my stomach.

Using Clen is like renting Lambo for 5 minutes.
You'll get to drive it but then you lose it. Along with your money & very possibly your health as well :) The fat loss from Clen is not sustainable & comes right back after stopping it unless you literally stop eating.
Listen to these guys, they actually know what they are talking about.

So my diet is pretty basic.. i'll get up around 2pm. Go to work at 4 and have 2-3 fried eggs in a tortilla wrap, 2-3 hours later i'll have a tin of tuna(25g protein) in a wrap with some salad and then 2-3 hours after that I will usually have 2 chicken breast fillets chopped up and grilled alongside a lot of salad and maybe a tortilla wrap if i'm hungry. Within these meal times i'll usually have some fruit (apples, bananas and pears and oranges). Thats usually my daily routine. I work in a takeaway so i stay away from the fried chicken and kebabs as much as i can. Which usually i do because i'm motivated and disciplined enough to just say no to that stuff. I finish work at 12am (3 hours after my last meal) and then go straight to the gym because i'm less likely to want to go gym if i go home first. I'd get home around 2-3am and have a protein shake and maybe more tuna, then go to sleep by 5am. And repeat the next day. I know. Boring as fuck and i dont have a social life at the moment. I'm just trying to save as much money for my future as i can alongside trying to become the best version of myself. Anything i'm going wrong with here?

Looks like you're not eating enough and eating he wrong foods; white flour/sugar.....

Using Clen is like renting Lambo for 5 minutes.
You'll get to drive it but then you lose it. Along with your money & very possibly your health as well :) The fat loss from Clen is not sustainable & comes right back after stopping it unless you literally stop eating.
Listen to these guys, they actually know what they are talking about.
LOLLL thats a great analogy!

all these wraps, fried eggs, etc.. not good at all... plus you are not eating enough and you are stalling your metabolism out and thats why you are not losing fat... where is your fiber at??? protein is too low and you have too much salad that does nothing for you... your diet is terrible brother, just terrible... you are never going to make progress with this diet

I feel like if i eat 5 times a day i feel fatter and more bloated. Feel like my body is targetting the food as a source of energy instead of my fat. Plus i don't really know what to eat to maintain muscle whilst losing fat. I've just gotten big and muscley by eating a lot. And i mean a lot. I used to eat like a horse. But it was also like a dirty bulk. It made me into a fat but muscley mess. Like a powerlifter body.

you eat frequent meals that are small... not like a fucking pig bro... 300-400 calories per meal spread out throughout the day and clean foods...

Just make sure you get adequate protein moderate carbs about 1 gram per pound of body weight and be in a deficit guaranteed to lose weight

Yeah but i honestly feel fat and bloated when i get in around 200g of protein per day and i try to keep carbs out of my diet atm because i dont have time for it. Plus if i eat a carb meal like bread or rice or pasta i feel too full to enjoy my next meal

You need carbs man slow carbs pre workout in partucular. You need to be feeding the machine properly man. You are probably slowing down your metabolism and that is why you are spinning your wheels. You should count your macros and all of that. 1 gram of carbs per pound of body weight is not alot of carbs at all. I weigh 180 and that is like 5 bananas to give u an idea of how little the amount of carbs might seem. I don't know how much u weigh but if you want the best results you have to know how to feed your body.

Your eating the wrong foods...bread, pasta, ect. while trying to cut wondering why your not loosing weight. I am willing to bet the bloating is from a sodium/potassium imbalance. Are you eating vegetables rich in micronutrients?
Finally, you are going to have to start tracking your food...need to know so adjustments can be made.

you eat frequent meals that are small... not like a fucking pig bro... 300-400 calories per meal spread out throughout the day and clean foods...

Lol that made me laugh pretty good.
Dude you seriously need to just google meal/diet plans. Its not hard. Youre taking time to post stuff here that would take as long as the search. You clearly want someone to do this for you with no effort yourself. Bloating means you arent eating proper foods for your body, and are probably not drinking enough water. Whole oats, sweet potatoes, fruits, beans, some of the best sources of carbs. Google!!! Its all there for free.

Why the fuk does Everyone want a short cut and fuking hurt themselves. Man listen I'm sick of it fuking NUTRITION is key to fat loss not fuking clen that will race your heart have panic attack. Have oubever had a panic attack if not then stop right there. I have them all the time since I was a teenager. Please do not hurt yourself. Train hard eat in a caloric deficit and patience is key bro. Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that made me laugh pretty good.
Dude you seriously need to just google meal/diet plans. Its not hard. Youre taking time to post stuff here that would take as long as the search. You clearly want someone to do this for you with no effort yourself. Bloating means you arent eating proper foods for your body, and are probably not drinking enough water. Whole oats, sweet potatoes, fruits, beans, some of the best sources of carbs. Google!!! Its all there for free.
seriously bro... you know how many questions i answer that would take someone more time to type it than find it??? sheer laziness disgusts me... people dont even try ... fuck, i sit and study day and fucking night and if i have a quesiton from ALL my studies, THEN i ask it... i dont just wake up and go, fuck, i dont feel like even trying, i'll just ask how to spell my name or if the sky is blue because i m too lazy to even try...

Top Bottom