napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

CLEN/ANAVAR --- Advice

CHRISSYLASA

I'm a newbie so I need advice. I am looking to loose body fat and tone up. I use to use clen but i stopped in September but I saw results, I would go on clen again but I felt like it just messed with my fat cells, I lost weight with my cardio work out fast but I gained it back.. Does anyone recommend anything? I want to loose fat and tone up. I was looking to try anavar or T3 ,. I work out 4 times a week, 5'3 and 117lbs. Any advice would be appreciated.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hi chrissy,
I what is your age and you are female correct? Are you specially looking to burn fat? We wouldn't ever recommend clen use. But can set you up with a good sarms stack just provide those additional things and we can get you set!

MissBizz

Last edited:
Hi,

I am 23 and my BTI is 20, 5'3 and 117LBS(as of today). I only been training for 2 years.

I started out with liquid clen 200mcg and I was told to take 3 pumps twice a day 5 days a week and I would take a break from clen Saturday and Sunday. However, I wasnt feeling the clen so I amped up to 7 pumps twice a day for 5 days. The side effects didnt bother me at all, my friend who i work out with said he felt like his heart was going to explode just with 3 pumps and he stopped, that never phase me, after i would take clen i would get so tired and take a nap LOL.. I started seeing results with it right away in the beginning but after i started taking it for a while i guess my body got use to the clen? because with those 7 pumps i wasnt feeling anything so i stopped all together.

My diet is clean, i meal prep i make sure my protein intake is high. My goal really is to loose body fat and tone up. After I stopped the clen i became so hungry and gained the weight back, so now i'm looking for a fat burner and something to tone my body. I'm not lazy I enjoy working out.. I heard about T3 and anavar

Thanks for the additional info! I would stay away from clen. Have you used anabolics before such as anavar? At your age i wouldn't recommend aas use. You could try a good sarms stack as for your goals there are specific ones to help with what you are trying to obtain and are virtually side effect free and safer for females. This exact stack I ran and had your same goals and had great results.

The layout to the cycle is below and can be purchased from
Www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m

MissBizz

I would not recommend ever going near clen again. It has some terrible side effects and its just very unhealthy to run. Stay far away from it.

Sarms are going to be your best option and they are EXCELLENT FOR females in terms of results without the side effects steroids bring.

MissBizz gave you exactly the perfect stack you want to run. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com and if you have any further questions please let us know!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom