napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Checking in

Welcome to AR....glad you found your way here. This forum is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR man! let me know if I can help in any way, it's a great place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol hey some of the best knowledge is from so called "bro science". yeah there is some stupid myths but a lot of bro science is just experiences of people, which to me hold more credibility then lab rat tests and such..

I couldn't agree more with this brother. Real world experience trumps everything in my book

I'd like to see you running some test along side that anadrol. You will get strong as fuck. And get some good size. But you will loose a lot of it later on. Those anapolon are good. They also can suppress your appetite where running test will help with that.

Thanks JM750, Its doing great on its own for me on my first ever cycle I was so low on weight due to marriage stress that the gains im getting have saved me from getting ill and my diet is good now eating every 2 hours.

lol hey some of the best knowledge is from so called "bro science". yeah there are some stupid myths but a lot of bro science is just experiences of people, which to me hold more credibility then lab rat tests and such..

Yea cant beat first hand experience thats got helpful knowledge behind it fully agree

Welcome to the AR forums Bro

Thanks Angelo all the welcomes are very much appreciated I look forward to getting to know you all, Im on UK time tho so hope delays arent to much of a problem,
Cheers 9th Wonder it is number one for sure ive looked at other forums and didnt join up but this one felt right.

Top Bottom