napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ceretropic rad 140

Thinking about doing a rad 140 only log for the rest of this summer but I'm not sure if this stuff is legit? Has anyone ever tried anything from them?

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

xdevinxsoccer said:
Thinking about doing a rad 140 only log for the rest of this summer but I'm not sure if this stuff is legit? Has anyone ever tried anything from them?

Never heard of them, bro. Just be careful because you have to realize that rad is very new and most of the well established companies are not even producing it yet, that has to say something.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

ibleedoranbla said:
xdevinxsoccer said:

Never heard of them, bro. Just be careful because you have to realize that rad is very new and most of the well established companies are not even producing it yet, that has to say something.

That is true. They make nootropics and I guess rad 140 is one?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

xdevinxsoccer said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:

From my understanding it's a sarm and a very strong one at that. To be honest though, I don't really know much about it. I haven't put a lot of time into looking into it. I have read some say it can trigger anabolic pathways that lead to improved cognition but as I said I'm not very well versed on it. I just know that not many companies are producing it right now because it's still under development.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

ibleedoranbla said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:

From my understanding it's a sarm and a very strong one at that. To be honest though, I don't really know much about it. I haven't put a lot of time into looking into it. I have read some say it can trigger anabolic pathways that lead to improved cognition but as I said I'm not very well versed on it. I just know that not many companies are producing it right now because it's still under development.

Maybe I should wait then? They also have LGD and Ostarine.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

xdevinxsoccer said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:

If you decide to use it just be careful and pay attention to everything. You should definitely do a log on it if you run it, that way you are keeping track of what's happening and you are able to better watch out for sides.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

ibleedoranbla said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:

If you decide to use it just be careful and pay attention to everything. You should definitely do a log on it if you run it, that way you are keeping track of what's happening and you are able to better watch out for sides.

Should I keep an AI handy just in case?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ceretropic rad 140

xdevinxsoccer said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:

Should I keep an AI handy just in case?

Absolutely. Always.

I have not heard of them whatsoever so just be careful.. I can't say with any sort of certainty if they sell a good product... i certainly won't comment without knowing either way...

I do know you have an extremely strong, reliable and well reviewed company right here in pure essence... im not saying they are the only company in existence with a good product because that would not be true but i can say with a million percent certainty, its a very high end product that has shown to be stellar in all regards...

I would be Leary of Rad 140 right now at least. I don't know about the other stuff from that company because I'm just not familiar with them. With sarms in general there are a lot of bunk and under dosed stuff I do know. You just have to figure out which ones are good and which ones to avoid. As far as my own recommendations, I do know that pure essence has a very high quality product. I'm using their stuff now

Top Bottom