Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Centurion labz osta?

mocomok

New member
Member
Hey I sent you a question about halodrol and centurion labz osta. I have some BSL halo elite laying around and I was wondering if a very low dose would benefit any recovery or athletic ability. I'm talking like 1 pill 50mg a day.. essentially pulsing. I would be carb cycling as well as having a caloric deficit. I rub almost 40 miles a week, strength train and extensive calisthenics. Secondly, I'm guessing centurion labz osta isn't legit? Lol...
 
you do realize that you DO NOT have legit ostarine right? this has been known about them for a very long time bro... you absolutely do not have legit osta... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent
 
Hey I sent you a question about halodrol and centurion labz osta. I have some BSL halo elite laying around and I was wondering if a very low dose would benefit any recovery or athletic ability. I'm talking like 1 pill 50mg a day.. essentially pulsing. I would be carb cycling as well as having a caloric deficit. I rub almost 40 miles a week, strength train and extensive calisthenics. Secondly, I'm guessing centurion labz osta isn't legit? Lol...

You don't want to use any of that crap man. That's not a legit source for Ostarine and adding a prohormone to that without test is only going to comlicate it further.

What is your full stats?
 
Top Bottom