napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CB Form Hold on ordering meaning?

ice11

I place an order on 12-17-16. The status went to pending after I placed and paid for my order. The status now is CB form hold. What does that mean?

Depending on the size of your order you may have an email from them wanting specific forms filled out for security purposes, this seems to be common procedure for larger orders. I would check email and junk email folders to be sure.

Depending on the size of your order you may have an email from them wanting specific forms filled out for security purposes, this seems to be common procedure for larger orders. I would check email and junk email folders to be sure.

Is it forms to be filled out or a copy of your driver's license and credit card? I blocked out majority of my numbers for my own security measures. Has anyone received this type of request?

It's all normal protocol and nothing to be worried about at all.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yep totally normal for most all of my orders in the past year thanks to some douche nozzles that want to order and then refute the charges after the shit has shipped

perfectly normal.. they are simply trying to prevent fraud that has been occurring.. you have nothing to worry about

Top Bottom