hello i start cardarine cycle and i took it 3 times a week monday ,Wednesday, friday..
I know this is not optimal, but it works very well for me and I do not want to take too much.
and I always take 5 mg never more because it's enough for me ...
so I want to know how long a cycle you are proposing to me.
if it is necessary at all because of a small intake ....
8 weeks of taking cardarin, ...., 4 weeks off (pause)?
. I bought it here www.mz-store.co.uk/sarm/hadess-hegemony-sarm-gw-501516-120-caps
Also, your opinion on meldonium and comparison with cardarinine
(what is better for fitness, endurance)
forgive me for English. Thank you!
I know this is not optimal, but it works very well for me and I do not want to take too much.
and I always take 5 mg never more because it's enough for me ...
so I want to know how long a cycle you are proposing to me.
if it is necessary at all because of a small intake ....
8 weeks of taking cardarin, ...., 4 weeks off (pause)?
. I bought it here www.mz-store.co.uk/sarm/hadess-hegemony-sarm-gw-501516-120-caps
Also, your opinion on meldonium and comparison with cardarinine
(what is better for fitness, endurance)
forgive me for English. Thank you!

